This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12--Lanakila

Topic » Tribal Council #12--Lanakila

3753 days 8 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys

We will now bring in the members of our jury: son, yinzer, aydan, jack, and brady voted out at the last tribal council.

Vin: 4 in a row. Are you certain you have to win out to make the end?

ryan: How big do you think the target on Vin's back is right now?

log: Two Waipea blindsides in a row, are old tribal lines long gone?

sosyo: Do you think there will be another blindside tonight?

phillip: What do you have to do to keep yourself in a good position to survive these tribals?

rob: Now that we are halfway through the jury, how big of an influence does that make on the voting process?

brandon: There has been no idol play lately, do you still factor that in heavily or do you think it has taken a bit of a backseat?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessionals. Votes due by 745pm est Sunday. No vote is a self vote and the next challenge will be Sunday at 8pm est as well.

Sorry for being so late and dipping immediately after the challenge. My best bro from high school was in town tonight and we went to watcg the UFC fights
3753 days 7 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Vin: 4 in a row. Are you certain you have to win out to make the end?

If it wasn't before Brady (a jury member) posted his intentions (which may as well have ruined any chance I have at winning this), then it certainly is now.
3753 days 7 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
rob: Now that we are halfway through the jury, how big of an influence does that make on the voting process?

I think it has a really big influence. Of course people are going to think about how they can prove themselves on the jury, who they might vote for and who they want to face the jury vote with.
3753 days 7 hours ago
phillipA
What do you have to do to keep yourself in a good position to survive these tribals?
I guess I have to stay true to my allies
3753 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
brandon: There has been no idol play lately, do you still factor that in heavily or do you think it has taken a bit of a backseat?
Backseat I think
3752 days 22 hours ago
ryan_young16
ryan: How big do you think the target on Vin's back is right now?

I don't think it's any bigger than it was before. Yes, he has been winning every immunity but we can't do anything about it. So I don't think it's very big.
3752 days 22 hours ago
log2016
log: Two Waipea blindsides in a row, are old tribal lines long gone?

Not completely. Alliances are still strong
3752 days 20 hours ago
sosyomomma
sosyo: Do you think there will be another blindside tonight:i hope not
3752 days 12 hours ago
sosyomomma
*walks in*
3752 days 12 hours ago
sosyomomma
*has no idea whats going on*
3750 days 22 hours ago
spatt12
I AM BACK FROM MY B.S. OF A BAN. THE GAME WILL RESUME TONIGHT AT 745PM WITH VOTE READING, FOLLOWED BY THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!!!
3750 days 13 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3750 days 13 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to use it, now would be the time to do so

nobody stands
3750 days 13 hours ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
3750 days 13 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

rob
3750 days 13 hours ago
spatt12
Second vote

ryan

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!