This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6--Akamai

Topic » Tribal Council #6--Akamai

3724 days 11 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

mastro: You guys were blown out today. Any worries heading forward?

Guigi: The automatic majority on this tribe is old Moloka. Is that a solid block to use?

Archer: You are the only player to wear crimson full time in this game. Do you feel like you have been overrun in your own tribe?

Basket: Does it make sense for any of the old Moloka to flip and risk the majority?

log: Is the merge starting to play a factor in votes?

Jacob: How hard is it to make alliances when everything has just shifted?

AG: What about idols? With three that could be found, and now that condensed into two tribes, there could be a power move made at anytime right?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessionals by 745pm est tomorrow. No vote is a self vote. Next challenge is tomorrow.
3724 days 10 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
AG: What about idols? With three that could be found, and now that condensed into two tribes, there could be a power move made at anytime right?

Correct. Idols are important in this game and a lot of people know who have the idols on this tribe...
3724 days 10 hours ago
log2016
log: Is the merge starting to play a factor in votes?

Yeah of course. You are always worrying about trust and who will stick with you so merge is always in the back of your mind
3724 days 10 hours ago
mastropola
mastro: You guys were blown out today. Any worries heading forward?

Um, Well this challenge in particular I personally don't like because as soon as it gets to a certain number you just know...I don't have many worries, except that one person hasn't shown up for ANY of the 6 challenges, and that raises a huge red flag..
3724 days 7 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: The automatic majority on this tribe is old Moloka. Is that a solid block to use?

you can always say that but you never know in this game ! it is always a scary feeling going in tribal :(
3724 days 6 hours ago
Jacob_C
not that hards....it is a matter of trusting your alliances

so many people are saying so many things that contradict what other people say it is just so hard
3724 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
just adding to my previous comment about alliances, i am aware of several differnet OVERLAPPING alliances that are in play. To me this will show me which alliances really are telling the truth to one anothe.

but its weird....an alliance i might be 100% loyal to may not be 100% loyal to me, and an alliance they are loyal to may not be 100% loyal to me. ultimately this vote will draw the line in the sand to which alliance dominates, and if youre not part of that you have been lied to
3723 days 17 hours ago
Basketball200
Basket: Does it make sense for any of the old Moloka to flip and risk the majority? It might make sense to do that look at cochran ever since he pulled it off he made it on the favorite tribe
3723 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
but that was a different season

ultimatey he lost bcoz he flipped
3723 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3723 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so

nobody stands
3723 days 12 hours ago
Guigi
omg nervous :s
3723 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
3723 days 12 hours ago
Basketball200
same
3723 days 12 hours ago
mastropola
Im really scared tbh
3723 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

Jacob

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!