This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Bora Bora--Applications

Topic » Survivor: Bora..

3907 days 8 hours ago
spatt12
Please answer the following questions to be considered for my third season of Survivor, Survivor: Bora Bora.

Username:
Color Level:
Time Zone:
Times available for challenges:
How active are you on Tengaged:

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:
Hero or Villain:

What other group games have you played in the past:
Why do you want to play this group game:
What makes you unique from other castaways:
What makes you think you can win this season:

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):

Thank you for filling out your app for season 3, Survivor: Bora Bora. After enough apps are received I will begin to cast players for this season. I'm hoping to begin the season sometime during the first week of September if this goes quickly. Thanks for your interest in playing!
3907 days 7 hours ago
Zmiles02
Username: zmiles02
Color Level: yellow
Time Zone: eastern
Times available for challenges: 4-9
How active are you on Tengaged: a lot

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): stragic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: cochran
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: cochran
Hero or Villain: villan

What other group games have you played in the past: pratty and caleb survivor
Why do you want to play this group game: it will be fun
What makes you unique from other castaways: im more evil
What makes you think you can win this season: becaue i can trick people

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes i do
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes i do
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: totaly
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): oh heck yeah

Thank you for filling out your app for season 3, Survivor: Bora Bora. After enough apps are received I will begin to cast players for this season. I'm hoping to begin the season sometime during the first week of September if this goes quickly. Thanks for your interest in playing!

thanks

open group
Spatt's Survivor: Morocco
Join Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!

Contact· Press· TOS· Privacy· F.A.Q
3907 days ago
rydog200
Username:Rydog200
Color Level:yellow
Time Zone:et
Times available for challenges:5-8
How active are you on Tengaged: a lot

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:Russel Hantz
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:Malcolm Freberg,Boston rob and Parvati
Hero or Villain: Villian

What other group games have you played in the past:fasting,Frookies
Why do you want to play this group game:2 challenge my self and 2 interact with other people.
What makes you unique from other castaways: Im intelligent,nice but, when the time comes i would backstabb someone
What makes you think you can win this season: I think i can align myself with the right people

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:Ya
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:Yup
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:ya
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:Ya
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): I promise

3906 days 8 hours ago
sonofhades57
Username: sonofhades57
Color Level: orange
Time Zone: central
Times available for challenges: 9-12 P.M.
How active are you on Tengaged: less than usual due to college

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Combo of social and strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: John Cochran
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Malcolm, Rupert, Rudy Boesch
Hero or Villain: Pragmatist

What other group games have you played in the past: Fastings, Frookies, Rookies
Why do you want to play this group game: I deeply love Survivor and the opportunity to play it.
What makes you unique from other castaways: A gift for strategy and the genre savvy that comes with years of watching the show and reading the webcomic Survivor Fan Characters.
What makes you think you can win this season: I inspire loyalty by helping wherever I can.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: 'Kay.
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Aye.
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Always and forever.
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: By all means, yes.
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): As long as you take 'em snarky.
3904 days 10 hours ago
naruto213
Username: Naruto213

Color Level: Orange

Time Zone: Central

Times available for challenges: M-F : 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM , Sat-Sun : 9:00 AM - 12:00

How active are you on Tengaged: Very Active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Combo -
Social/Strategic

What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Cochran, because i'm a nerdy superfan

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Parvati, duh she is queen

Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: Link's Survivor and a Big Brother game

Why do you want to play this group game: because i love survivor and i think Bora Bora is cool

What makes you unique from other castaways: I am very fun to be around

What makes you think you can win this season: I am going to be a person everyone trusts but, my head is in the game.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Sure, why not

Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Sure

Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yes

Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes

Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Sure
3904 days 7 hours ago
Joe1120
Username:
Color Level: Yellow
Time Zone: Est
Times available for challenges: I'm not sure now that school is starting soon
How active are you on Tengaged: Very Active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Social, Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I'm not sure
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Tom Westman

What other group games have you played in the past: Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race
Why do you want to play this group game: It would be fun to play a survivor game
What makes you unique from other castaways: I am fun and active
What makes you think you can win this season: I am very social

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: You the host i will treat fairly but the other castaways, I'll treat them the way they treat me.
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Of course
3904 days 5 hours ago
sexyduffy
Sexyduffy
Red
Australia
Anytime at night over here
Quite:)

Strategic
Parvati
Cirie
Hero

Survivor TAR
I love ur grp game:))
Strategy;)

Yesess for the rest of the questions:))

Love ya spatt<3
3903 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Username: tunertin
Color Level: white
Time Zone: CT
Times available for challenges: 5:00 pm until 9:00 pm CT not past 7:00 ct on Sundays and Wednesdays not available on Thursdays
How active are you on Tengaged: active, school just started and I have lots of stuff to do on Thursdays I am a big Survivor/Big Brother fan

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic and social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: probably Cochran he is a smart strategic player who makes moves without getting blood on his hands
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Cochran and Malcolm

What other group games have you played in the past: Duffys survivor is starting today and I am currently in rot's celebrity big brother and could be entering Jays Big Brother
Why do you want to play this group game: I am a huge survivor fan and hope to play in the real thing tengaged simulates that and I am always exited to play
What makes you unique from other castaways: im strategic and would love to make big moves
What makes you think you can win this season: just as I said above I would love to make big moves I play a social and strategic game and can probably win some immunities

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: I might forget confessional but probably not and I would hate myself to miss a vote
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes I will and I will try to be as active as possible
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes im not a mean person
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: I promise and would never want to leave if I was a jury member
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes especially if I can play in future games :)
3901 days 7 hours ago
drb00m
Username:drb00m
Color Level:gold
Time Zone:mountain
Times available for challenges:anytime
How active are you on Tengaged:6 hours a day on average

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:uh idk
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:russle hantz
Hero or Villain:can be both depends

What other group games have you played in the past:idk
Why do you want to play this group game:cuz u asked me to
What makes you unique from other castaways: i can bring drama but be so loyal
What makes you think you can win this season: i got skillz

Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:maybe
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:ye
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):ye
3901 days 6 hours ago
BallisLife222
Please answer the following questions to be considered for my third season of Survivor, Survivor: Bora Bora.

Username: Ballislife222
Color Level: yellow
Time Zone: PST
Times available for challenges: Saturday and Sunday almost always all day, weekdays usually aftr 3:15 PM PST I'm free.
How active are you on Tengaged: Daily

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic and Physical, but physical doesnt really matter on tengaged.
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: James
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: James

What other group games have you played in the past: 1 or two big brothers
Why do you want to play this group game: I like survivor
What makes you unique from other castaways: I love basketball and god.
What makes you think you can win this season: I am strategic and active.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes, when I amavailable I will try my best.
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yeah, but the game can get heated up at times.
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:Yeah if u want me to
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Ok cool if it helps me return.

3901 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
Username:Guigi
Color Level: Light Green
Time Zone: east
Times available for challenges: after 6 pm
How active are you on Tengaged: everyday :0

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): you got to have all of them to be a winner like me ;)
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Parvati
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Parvati
Hero or Villain: Villain

What other group games have you played in the past: Many
Why do you want to play this group game: Caue i wanna win !!!
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm my own person and im unique
What makes you think you can win this season: cause im the best at everything i do ;P

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yess
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yess
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yess
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yess
3901 days 3 hours ago
Eccentro
Fair warning this app will be in parts so I can give all questions the needed amount of attention without shortening answers to meet spacing demands. That said here's part 1 of the app!

Username:Eccentro
Color Level:Brown
Time Zone:Pacific
Times available for challenges:Anytime between 8PM pacific and 2PM pacific (based on my current sleep schedule, is subject to change)
How active are you on Tengaged: I'm on daily, though the amount of time I spend on varies day to day
3901 days 3 hours ago
Eccentro
Here's part 2 of the app.

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Combo (mainly Social/Strategic with a light bit of Physical)
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Don't watch survivor but I've been favorably compared to JT on occasion so I'll say J.T.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:Again don't watch CBS Survivor but I would say either Ozzy or J.T.
Hero or Villain:Definitely Hero (though I am known to be borderline-villain with a couple of my tactics)
TBC
3901 days 3 hours ago
Eccentro
App part 3

What other group games have you played in the past:Ryan's Survivor Fiji (got 2nd/19), Stuck in the Middle season 1 (got 1st/20), blatastic1234's Big Brother 4 (got 6th), and too many others to list them all here.
Why do you want to play this group game:I saw it was open and it looked fun. That and I'm always up for a challenging group game which is what this group game looks to be.
What makes you unique from other castaways: The fact that I'm online everyday for at least an hour a day (sometimes more), and the fact I never give up and finish what I start.
What makes you think you can win this season: My strategic mind, and my keen deterimination, plus whatever social game I play and friends I make should help.
TBC
3901 days 3 hours ago
Eccentro
And now the final part of the app.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:YES
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:YES
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:YES
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:YES
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):YES

There's your app. Hopefully it meets to your satisfaction. Enjoy!
3899 days 10 hours ago
legendmaker2
Username:legendmaker2
Color Level: white
Time Zone: east
Times available for challenges: after 5pm
How active are you on Tengaged: most days

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): social/physical What CBS Survivor player are you most like:no clue
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Richard
Hero or Villain: Villain

What other group games have you played in the past: first game haha
Why do you want to play this group game: should be fun
What makes you unique from other castaways: I am myself, I am unique
What makes you think you can win this season: I will try my hardest, and use strategy to win.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yess
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yess
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yess
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yess

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!