This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Jamaica--Applications

Topic » Survivor:..

3866 days 15 hours ago
spatt12
Please answer all of the following questions to be considered for my fourth season of survivor, Survivor: Jamaica!

Username:
Color Level:
Time Zone:
Times available for challenges:
How active are you on Tengaged:

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:
Hero or Villain:

What other group games have you played in the past:
Why do you want to play this group game:
What makes you unique from other castaways:
What makes you think you can win this season:

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):

Thanks for your interest in playing Survivor: Jamaica! The cast will hopefully be determined over the next two weeks, as college midterms are coming around, so hopefully I will get plenty of apps in the next week and a half or two and then we will begin in mid-late October!
3866 days 15 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Username: allianceguy
Color Level: Yellow
Time Zone: EST
Times available for challenges: between 4:45-9:15 EST PM
How active are you on Tengaged: Pretty active in evenings

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Combo of all 3!
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Cochran, Ozzy, Rob, and many more
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Russell
Hero or Villain: mix

What other group games have you played in the past: Many..... too many to name!
Why do you want to play this group game: I heard that it is great from a friend!
What makes you unique from other castaways: I am a hardcore player, who would rather play hard and get 8th place, then float and get 3rd!
What makes you think you can win this season: I will put in my all! That's all I can do :)

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes!
3866 days 13 hours ago
vulpix22
Pick me i am awesome
3866 days 7 hours ago
Jacob_C
I'll send you by mail as I'm afraid it'll give to much away
3866 days 1 hour ago
Lennon
Username: Lennon
Color Level: Dark Green
Time Zone: AEST
Times available for challenges: every afternoon
How active are you on Tengaged: about 8 out of 10

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Malcolm, Eric
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Boston Rob
Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: Lower level stars, got 5th, and various survivor games
Why do you want to play this group game: Because it looks way cool
What makes you unique from other castaways: I pretty much will get an alliance and stick with it, not much unique about me
What makes you think you can win this season: Well for the fact that i can form awesome alliances and make friends, while also do well in challenges

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yeah
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Will do
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Of Course, i am a Hero Remember :D
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Will try my best
3865 days 20 hours ago
sonofhades57
I was invited along with some of your previous winners to another group game, so I might not use my season pass yet. Don't think I can juggle two of them along with midterms coming up.
3865 days 10 hours ago
Zuelke
Please answer all of the following questions to be considered for my fourth season of survivor, Survivor: Jamaica!

Username: SexiestOneHere
Color Level: LG
Time Zone: CST
Times available for challenges: Sometime after 2:15 EST (I need time to do my homework though)
How active are you on Tengaged: girl I'm on here every single day

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Social.  I'm a good strategic player, but sometimes I usually don't follow through with my plan.  I'm not your average physical player, but there is usually a big, BIG physical threat in games.  So yeah, I'm not going to win every single challenge, but it's not like I need to anyway.
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Um, I was criticized in a group game for being like Dawn from Caramoan, so I guess I'm going to say her :P
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Philip Shepherd #Robbed
Hero or Villain:  I usually don't strive to be a hero or a villain. Because if I do set this up for myself, then I'm basically striving to be a hero/villain. I want to strive to be a good player, and whatever I have to do to get there will really set the tone for everyone if I was a villain or not.

What other group games have you played in the past: Link's Survivor: The Australian Outback; Lyshan's Big Brother 2; Losa's Big Brother 2
Why do you want to play this group game: Because there aren't any Big Brother apps open :/
What makes you unique from other castaways: Throw something at me and I'll take it head-on. 
What makes you think you can win this season: Because I've won before, and hell I'll do it again!

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: you're probably going to get like 10 confessionals a day.  I like to keep the host updated on how awesome I am doing in the game.
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yerpederp!
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Of course I'll treat YOU fairly, but the castaways, hell to the no!
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yerpederp
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yerpederp
3865 days 3 hours ago
Soda23
Username:Soda23
Color Level:Orange
Time Zone:EST
Times available for challenges:Weekends: 10 AM-10PM Weekdays: 4PM-9PM
How active are you on Tengaged:Pretty Active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):Combo
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:Zane I guess
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Abi Maria
Hero or Villain:Heri

What other group games have you played in the past:Random.org games and some Big Brother and Survivor
Why do you want to play this group game:Because it seems fun
What makes you unique from other castaways: I am loyal and i hate to have to backstab to be honest
What makes you think you can win this season:I think im a good player and loyal

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes mail me asking so i remember or ask me in forum so i remember
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:Yes I promise
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):Yes!
3864 days 21 hours ago
gallie999
Username: gallie999
Color Level: Blue
Time Zone: Western European
Times available for challenges: 8/9WE which is 3/4EST
How active are you on Tengaged: i go on once or twice a week but if i was part of this i would be more active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Parvati
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Cirie
Hero or Villain: Both

What other group games have you played in the past: Andie's Big Brother 1
Why do you want to play this group game: I really want to play survivor
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm a nerd but I'm not socially akward
What makes you think you can win this season: I'm very strategic and I will make few but strong alliances

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes
3861 days 17 hours ago
tunertin
Username: tunertin
Color Level: white
Time Zone: central
Times available for challenges: anywhere from 4pm to 7pm central on weekdays not including Wednesday. on Wednesday from 4pm to 6pm and on weekends I will be available from 11am to 8pm central
How active are you on Tengaged: very active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Cochran
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Malcolm

What other group games have you played in the past: Spatts survivor, rot odus big brother
Why do you want to play this group game: I was in the season before this and had a great time
What makes you unique from other castaways: I can be quiet but make big moves
What makes you think you can win this season: I can make big moves anytime

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes
3861 days 10 hours ago
Tamryn
Username: Tamryn
Color Level: White (Yellow soon)
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
Times available for challenges: 3:00 pm - 12:00 am (also 8:00 - 8:30 am)
How active are you on Tengaged: I'm on it everyday for at least 10 hours

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic & Social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Kim Spradlin
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Kim Spradlin

What other group games have you played in the past: This is My first Survivor
Why do you want to play this group game: I really want to know how long I can stay in the game and if I can win it with strategies.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I always say Go Big or Go Home.
What makes you think you can win this season: I make big but reasonable game moves.

Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes, I promise.
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes, Definitely
3861 days 5 hours ago
Yellow
Central time zone
Usually 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
I'm on at least everyday

Many other survivors
3861 days 5 hours ago
I want to play super lumped and strategical and cause some drama hahaha
I go all the way. If I know ur goin home then I tell u
I could be a behind the scenes threat
He'll yeah!!!
Definitely
I do :)
He'll yeah!!!
3861 days 4 hours ago
Marty093
sername: Marty093
Color Level: yellow
Time Zone: GMT
Times available for challenges: 14:00,16:00- 21:30 GMT
How active are you on Tengaged:very

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): i have a little bit of everything
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: no one im one of a kind
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Marty Piombo :D
Hero or Villain: hero

What other group games have you played in the past: i didnt
Why do you want to play this group game: I LOVE SURVIVOR :D
What makes you unique from other castaways: i watched every minute of survivor and i know lot of things about it
What makes you think you can win this season: i am smart, funny, intelligent and i know what i want to do

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: ill try
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yep
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yeah
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): i will try
3860 days 19 hours ago
Rivoux
Username: Rivoux
Color Level: White
Time Zone: CST
Times available for challenges: Anytime after 3 PM.
How active are you on Tengaged: On everyday.

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Combo
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I'm one of a kind. ;)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Aras Baskauskas
Hero or Villain: A little bit of both.

What other group games have you played in the past: This is my first one.
Why do you want to play this group game: I love the thrill of everything.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I can talk my way out of a really bad situation.
What makes you think you can win this season: My cunning skill will lead the way.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes.
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes.
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Of course.
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Sure.
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Probably. c:
3860 days 16 hours ago
natori
Username: Natori
Color Level: Yellow
Time Zone: Pacific
Times available for challenges: Anytime after 3:00
How active are you on Tengaged: I'm on everyday :)))

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I have no idea XD
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:  Ermm........ kat

What other group games have you played in the past: I don't remember
Why do you want to play this group game: I love survivor
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm real
What makes you think you can win this season: I'm fun and strategic

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yesss
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yeess

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!