This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pagsamahin (Merged Tribe) Tribal Council #19

Topic » Pagsamahin (Merged Tribe)..

3980 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
SurvivorRulz96 has immunity!

THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAN USE YOUR HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS! Also, make sure to tell me who you are playing the idol on BEFORE I read the votes!

Votes due by 4 pm est!

Group Question - With this being the last time idols can be played, how risky does it make this vote?

PYN for individual question!
3980 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Group Question - With this being the last time idols can be played, how risky does it make this vote?

its very risking because we're towards the end and
*pulls out something*
i have an idol right here in my hand
3980 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
question please
3980 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
SurvivorRulz96 - How does it feel to have immunity? And WOW, another idol? Do you plan on using that on someone else tonight, or keep it as a souvenir?
3980 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
SurvivorRulz96 - How does it feel to have immunity? And WOW, another idol? Do you plan on using that on someone else tonight, or keep it as a souvenir?

it feels so great i was on the outs last tribal and being safe at this one feels great. i might use it on someone or keep it as a souvenir. who knows maybe i win i can use this as a fake idol next season
3980 days 18 hours ago
Warthhogs

Really risky
3980 days 18 hours ago
Warthhogs
Me
3980 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
Warthhogs - With just two pairs left in the game, does it worry you that everyone will want to break them up?
3980 days 18 hours ago
Warthhogs
Warthhogs - With just two pairs left in the game, does it worry you that everyone will want to break them up?

It does...
3980 days 18 hours ago
mastropola

Ehh.
Not sure but who knows?
3980 days ago
jharrin7887
ALL VOTES ARE IN!

If you are playing an idol, you must play it before this reaches 5 mins.
3980 days ago
SurvivorRulz96
*Stands*
*say im using it on Esquiff*
3980 days ago
jimboslice
gl
3980 days ago
jharrin7887
*SurvivorRulz96 hands me an idol*

This IS a hidden immunity idol. any votes for Esquiff will NOT count.
3980 days ago
jharrin7887
Anybody else?
3980 days ago
Warthhogs
I use my idols on me and Jim

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S6 Blood Vs. Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!