This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pagsamahin (Merged Tribe) Tribal Council #21

Topic » Pagsamahin (Merged Tribe)..

3951 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
I have been dealing with this for awhile, and im fucking done. I have warned this person time and time again and I have tried to accommodate the game to their standards, but at the end of the day, I do this for fun, not to be treated like shit.

For saying comments like in public comments that everyone can read-

"You are an absolutely terrible host."
"You give idols away at random which means you are rigging it for certain people, and you also do challenges when it is most convenient for YOU! Not for the majority of the players."
"This shit needs to happen"

I gave you a 2nd chance back at the 15th tribal, and now, you lost that 2nd chance.

From the rules...
"8. If there is something you think I am doing unfair, just mail me in a nice way. As host, I ALWAYS have the final say in things."
40 days 17 hours agoDelete ReplyEsquiff
I read the rules

For the 1st time ever in Tengaged OFFICIAL Permanently banned from any future Tengaged OFFICIAL season and receiving 4th place
Esquiff

Give me your fucking torch. *throws torch in fire*

Please leave and don't come back.

Now, no pairs left in the game. Because mastropola DID fight to get him and his partner to the end, I am not going to punish him, I am going to go against my rules and this season the WINNER of this season will receive a gift. Which means all 3 of you still have a shot at a gift!

If this ruins any of your games, I am sorry, but I a just not going to deal with it anymore.

Because we are missing a jury member, Tengaged will be the 7th jury vote, however I will be the only one allowed to spam for it, so it won't be spamming based.
3951 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
Are you fucking kidding me?
3951 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
THOSE QUOTES ARE FROM LAST TIME!
3951 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
All I said this time was "Cool Story Bro"
3951 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
what did he do
3951 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
Esquiff, you have said more than that, look at the exit survey

"LOL

I LOVE IT"

I am not going to argue, you have been banned. Even if everyone disagrees with me, I don't care. Having hosted 6 seasons, I know that the way you treat me is against my rules and you cannot have any part in my games
3951 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
dude i was the one bitching at u last night and i proved u wrong
3951 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
He asked me to post my final plea for the next season and I responded by saying "Cool Story Bro"

He flipped shit thinking I was insulting him again.
3951 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
he was laughing at edu's exit duh
3951 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
Davis you did nothing wrong, I am not angry with you.

Esquiff has had arguments with me time and time again and he is extremely condescending to all his comments to make my life hosting this season terrible
3951 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
plus y banned him when we're pretty much at the end of the season
3951 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
Yeah! It was David last night! EVERYONE HAS BEEN ON MY SIDE THIS ENTIRE TIME!

I am just the one defending us for the rights of the contestants! It isn't fair for you to ban us because we like to be villains.
3951 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
And Yeah I was laughing at Edu's exit survey!

I cant believe you cant take a little bit of humor
3951 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
come dude we're at the end of the game, don't banned him.
3951 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
i bet u were laughing too joe
3951 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
Dude you better cancel this right now or all of the final 3 except for Jim will be quitting.

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S6 Blood Vs. Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!