This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Competitions week 3

Topic » Competitions week 3

2458 days 22 hours ago
XoXU
This PoV Competition is called Slide to Victory. This is how it works. Below is a link of a sliding puzzle. You must complete it. Once you have completed it you will be given a score at the end in the form of a certificate. If you are happy with your score screenshot it and send it to me, your score is affected by the amount of moves you make and the time you take. So a good balance between these two factors should assure you the win. The person who submits the highest score will win the Power of Veto. If there is a tie random.org will decide. You have until 6:30AM EST.

(Unlike other competitions you are allowed to submit you score multiple times in the form of screenshots. So if you beat a previous score, just send the the new higher score in the form of a screenshot to my mail)

https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/pov-145/
2458 days 21 hours ago
TykerV
Gl guys
2458 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ty
2458 days 10 hours ago
XoXU
I just rechecked the scores...

And with a score of 98/100

Congratulations Jessie you have won the Power of Veto!

You have until 6:30PM EST to post what you are doing in the ceremonies chat.
2458 days 9 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Wow congrats jess :)
2458 days 9 hours ago
TykerV
Congrats Jessie
2458 days 6 hours ago
Raydiz33
Grats Jesse you beat me bye 1!
2458 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
good job
2458 days 2 hours ago
Schnitzel
Congrats! That's such a good score!
2458 days 1 hour ago
Zooper
Congrats!
2457 days 22 hours ago
Temeky
Congrats Jessie :D

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!