This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10 - Mastermind

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10 -..

3383 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

Okay, so for this challenge, we'll be playing a variation of the popular game "Mastermind." It will be select-live and all you have to do is figure out a time to do the challenge with me via mail or via skype if you have one.

Basically, each of you will have to figure out a secret 4-number passcode. These passcodes will be randomly generated and assigned (each of you will have a different passcode so that no one can share the answer with someone else who goes later). The passcode will be a sequence like 1234 or 5678 or 4382 etc. in which ANY number from 1-9 can be used as a digit but no number repeats itself.

The challenge will basically work like this: you send me a random guess, and then I will respond with two pieces of information: the amount of NUMBERS you got correct and how many are in the right location. For example, if the passcode is 1234 and your first guess to me is 3142, I would say that you have 4 numbers correct but 0 in the right location. Then you would send me another guess and we do the same thing again. Once you get the right number, I will tally up the TOTAL number of guesses that it took for you to get the correct answer and that will be your score.

Person with the LOWEST amount of guesses wins immunity! If two people tie for the lowest number of guesses, the person who was the closest on their very FIRST guess (e.g. the number of numbers you had correct + the number you had in the right location) will win the challenge. If this is also the same, then we move to the 2nd guess, etc.

PLEASE MAIL OR MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE WHEN YOU SEE ME ONLINE IF YOU WANT TO DO THE CHALLENGE. I WANT TO FINISH THIS ASAP (BY 7 PM EST TOMORROW)!!!

MY SKYPE IS SUPERSD66
3383 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
Note: you can't get a do-over if you don't like your first score.
3383 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
1/7 completed.
3383 days ago
obscurity
2/7 completed.
3382 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
5/7 completed.
3381 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
Sorry for the delay, it's been kind of a busy weekend for me both on here and IRL. The game should get back on pace now.

With 5 guesses, Alessandra wins immunity!!!!

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!