This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MERGE INFO

Topic » MERGE INFO

3371 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Drop your buffs! You are now merged!

The winner of tonight's live immunity challenge will decide what the merge tribe name should be (as long as it is approved by me). The tribe color is red.

Of course, the tontine twist is OFFICIALLY over. You will no longer receive an idol for voting out the rest of your (former) tontine. HOWEVER, there IS a immunity idol hidden on this merge beach (a regular hidden immunity idol that can be played up to the F5 tribal council).

I will post a separate thread with a list of possible idol locations. You can check one location every day (new day is considered to start at 12 am EST). If you win individual immunity, you get a clue that will eliminate some possible locations AND you will get an extra guess for that day. The idol will only be rehidden if it is played or if someone is voted out with it in their pocket. More info about idol use will be provided if you happen to find it.

Finally, I wanted to point out that you have also all made jury. HOWEVER, you are not guaranteed juror status. If you are evacuated from the game due to two self-votes, you will LOSE YOUR STATUS AS A JUROR and will be replaced by Nick, who was voted out of the last tribal council. If TWO people are evacuated from the game at this point, then Chris will also be brought in as a replacement juror.

LIVE INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL HAPPEN TONIGHT AT 8 PM EST.
3371 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
3371 days 8 hours ago
Zed55
Whoo Hoo! Merge and Jury!
3371 days 8 hours ago
mman23
Congrats all!
3371 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
AHHH CONGRATULATIONS YALL

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!