This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ALL-STARS RULES

Topic » ALL-STARS RULES

3650 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
CONFESSIONALS: Please mail or skype me confessionals (supersd66) whenever you can! You should add me on skype anyway in case you get banned at any point during the game.

SCHEDULE:  You have to send in your votes within 24 hours of TC instructions being posted (and the TC instructions will be posted as soon as someone wins Immunity). FAILURE TO CAST A VOTE BEFORE THE DEADLINE RESULTS IN A SELF-VOTE. IF YOU SELF-VOTE TWICE AT ANY TIME DURING THE GAME, YOU WILL BE EXPELLED. If someone gets expelled due to two self-votes, TC for that round is canceled. You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but keep in mind that once I receive all the votes, I will reveal them early and the last vote you sent me before this is the one that I will count.

This game will have an expanded cast, but the length of time it will take to complete the game will be the exact same (39 in-game days), so be prepared for a fast-paced timeline. I will always try my best to give you notice 24 hours in advance for a live immunity challenge.

BANS: I won't immediately remove you if you get banned, but keep in mind that if I don't have a skype on record for you, then I can't accept any votes you cast and you will automatically self-vote. So please make one and add me to avoid any problems!!

IDOLS: Idols will work a little differently this season, and they're not in play yet. However, general idol rules once they come into play are as follows: IF YOU HAVE AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, you have to inform me that you are doing so before TC results (ideally you give me your decision alongside the vote that you cast). Idols can be given to anyone at any time (just not after you have been voted out) on any tribe, just make sure I am informed of that.

TIE VOTES: Tie votes (after a revote) with more than 4 people on the tribe mean everyone except the people who were voted for draw rocks. Tie votes with 4 people means a fire-making (essentially luck-based) challenge between the two people who were voted for.

You can always mail me with questions.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!