This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ALL-STARS PROFESSION TWIST

Topic » ALL-STARS PROFESSION TWIST

3650 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
In addition to the regular tribes that you will be placed on tonight during the cast reveal, all of you will be mailed with a side group, or "profession," that you are in. There will be 5 professions, each with the same # of people. Unlike the tribes, these professions are randomly assigned and you will be associated with your profession for the duration of the premerge (unlike the regular tribes, which will fluctuate very often, as you will come to find out).

You don't really need to worry about the professions if you don't want to BUT THE IMPORTANT PART IS THAT THE TWO PROFESSION GROUPS (the names of the professions are: Gods, Mortals, Warriors, Conquerors, and Spirits. None of these are relevant to the game, they're just random names so don't read into them too much) WITH THE LOWEST AMOUNT OF PLAYERS REMAINING IN THEM BY THE FINAL 14 WILL GO TO A JOINT TRIBAL COUNCIL AND VOTE OFF TWO PLAYERS IN SUCCESSION, AFTER WHICH THE MERGE WILL OCCUR AT FINAL 12.

So, essentially, you have a vested interest in trying to keep your profession-mates around for as long as possible even if they are not on your tribe, otherwise you will have to face a joint TC at final 14 where there is a chance that you will be voted out right before the merge.

ONLY YOU AND YOUR PROFESSION-MATES WILL KNOW WHAT PROFESSION YOU ARE IN. THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLICLY REVEALED UNTIL THE PROFESSION TRIBAL COUNCIL.
3650 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Like I said, the professions are randomized, so there might be overlap between professions and tribes. It doesn't matter considering your tribes won't be permanent anyway... :)
3650 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Everyone should have gotten their professions by now! Do whatever you want with that information. It will not come back into play until the Profession Tribal Council at Final 14
3650 days 19 hours ago
Ghoul
ok randomize... :)!.
3650 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
i want to stop existing
3648 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
A few clarifications:

-The two professions with the least # of people still remaining in them at F14 will go to two successive Profession TCs where they will vote one person out at each of them.
-However, if an entire profession is wiped out before this, then the next two lowest professions will go to the Profession TC.
-If there is only 1 person left in each of the two lowest professions, then both will be auto-eliminated in the Profession TC.
-If there are 3 players left (2 in one profession, 1 in the other), then the first TC will be normal (with no one immune, barring any relevant items that may have been purchased) and then the next TC where there are only 2 people left will be a firemaking challenge (luck-based).
-If there is a tie in terms of how many people are left in a particular profession (e.g. the lowest profession has 1 but the next two lowest professions both have 2 left), then all three of those professions will be going to the Profession TC.
3644 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
I forgot to clarify this for the Profession Tribal Councils but the only way items like the idol, medical kit, the gun, etc. can be used here is if there are 5 or more people at the TC (just like how they can only be used in regular TCs up to and including the F5 tribal council).
3644 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Also the vacation can't be used at the Profession TC since that's for regular rounds in which you skip both the IC and TC, whereas there is no IC before the Profession TC
3641 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
Since someone asked, here is the full profession list now that they are no longer in play:

Gods
Dino (Dinosauro27)
Benry (ILoveSleep)
Jenz (jenzie)
Cole (Cole91)
Danny (m0nkeymaniac)

Mortals
Sean (Ghoul)
Kenneth (konohavillage1)
Joey (TheEclipse)
Ali (CutieAmy)
Patrick (Patrick319)

Warriors
Sam (Sam101101101)
Cody (LiteCitrus)
Sim (SomebodyAwesome)
Nikki (Avatar20)
Sackeshi (Sackeshi)

Conquerors
Nick (Yaxha)
Gerard (Robozoe)
Scott (Fobbyiyg)
Snow (Snowgirl57)
Jasper (Volibear)

Spirits
Sterling (Stering_butter)
Mike (Survivor8)
Derek (bryjow123)
Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne)
Anthony (Bones0227)
3641 days 14 hours ago
Ghoul
Warriors
Sam (Sam101101101)
Cody (LiteCitrus)
Sim (SomebodyAwesome)
Nikki (Avatar20)
Sackeshi (Sackeshi)
3641 days 14 hours ago
jenzie
im such a lil Godzie
3641 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
I feel like I should have called Mortals something else, I feel like that's so out of place and underwhelming lmao

gods spirits conquerors warriors..............mortals
maybe immortals or something
3641 days 14 hours ago
TheEclipse
the mortals did better than all the other professions even though we had the worst name
suck our dicks plz
3641 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
true
3641 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Joe, I would never suck your crusty dick
3641 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
slay

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!