This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TWIST INFO - MUST READ

Topic » TWIST INFO - MUST READ

3399 days ago
obscurity
SCORCHED EARTH: The main twist of this game is the “scorched earth” twist. Scorched earth is “a military strategy which involves destroying anything that might be useful to the enemy while advancing through or withdrawing from an area.” I will explain. You will be divided into three tribes of six each, with ONE tribe winning immunity every round. This winning tribe will then GO TO TRIBAL COUNCIL where they will vote out one of the people from the opposing (losing) tribes. They can vote for anyone on either of the two losing tribes, which means that we can potentially see votes for players from two different tribes at the same tribal council. Whoever receives the most votes is voted out just like in any regular game of Survivor. IF THE VOTE TIES, THERE WILL BE NO REVOTE. INSTEAD, THE WINNING TRIBE WILL HAVE TO DRAW ROCKS, AND WHOEVER DRAWS THE PURPLE ROCK WILL BE ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY. Also, you must vote otherwise it’ll count as a self-vote even though you’re technically on the winning tribe.

SLASH-AND-BURN: As an extension of the scorched earth twist, the slash-and-burn twist simply states that the TRIBE THAT DIDN’T HAVE A PLAYER VOTED OUT OF THEIR TRIBE BY THE WINNING TRIBE (I.E. “BURNED”) WILL HAVE A DISADVANTAGE AT THE NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE (I.E. “SLASHED”).

CLASS WARFARE:
In addition to the regular tribes that you will be placed on during the tribe reveal on Tuesday at 7:30 pm EST, all of you will be mailed with a side group, or "class," that you are in. There will be THREE classes, each with six people (two from each tribe).

You don't really need to worry about these if you don't want to BUT THE IMPORTANT PART IS THAT THE TWO CLASSES WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PLAYERS REMAINING IN THEM AT THE FINAL 12 WILL GO TO A JOINT TRIBAL COUNCIL AND VOTE OFF TWO PLAYERS IN SUCCESSION. This means two consecutive TCs (with no one having immunity), not a singular TC where two people are voted off. The scorched earth twist would NOT be in effect here.

So, essentially, you have a vested interest in trying to keep your class-mates around for as long as possible even if they are not on your tribe, otherwise you will have to face a joint TC at final 12 with no chance of being immune. The main purpose of this twist is to supplement the scorched earth twist; instead of people simply voting off challenge threats on the other tribes, they may have to reconsider this strategy in order to keep their class-mates safe.

ONLY YOU AND YOUR CLASS-MATES WILL KNOW WHAT CLASS YOU ARE IN. THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLICLY REVEALED UNTIL THE CLASS TRIBAL COUNCILS.

If all three classes have the same number of people left at F12 (basically four people each), there will be an added challenge to figure out which of the three classes attends the Class TC.

IDOLS: Since the winners of immunity are overpowered as it is, I will NOT be sending idol clues to the tribe that wins immunity. However, idols ARE in play. There will not be any clues to them nor will I give you any more info (unless you happen to find one), but they are in play and they are valid up to and including the F5 tribal council. Anyone (including players on the losing tribes themselves) is allowed to use an idol on anyone on a losing tribe, even if they’re not voting that round due to the scorched earth twist.
3399 days ago
obscurity
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME AFTER READING THE TWIST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. I WON’T BE MAD. OTHERWISE, CHECK IN TO THE RULES THREAD BY MONDAY 11:59 EST TO CLAIM YOUR SPOT IN THE GAME: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946/forum/topic/14423329
3398 days 23 hours ago
Survivor233
i am not worthy
3398 days 13 hours ago
Broniak
This is amazing
3398 days 12 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Love it!! and I have a feeling the location is Russia lol they are notorious for using the scorched earth method!!
3398 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jesus

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!