This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Flores

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Flores

3344 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Flores.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:30 PM EST ON SUNDAY (TOMORROW).

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc). Also remember to keep the "tontine" twist i mind. If you need to be reminded who is in your tontine, please mail me.

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE AT 8 PM EST ON SUNDAY (TOMORROW) AFTER TC RESULTS.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3344 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Me.
3344 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
me
3344 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
me
3344 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Dana - Corvo had a unified vote last round while Flores was basically split down the middle. Do you think this was a reason that your tribe did not communicate effectively in this challenge?

Martin - Do you feel that you deserve to stay because you were present for this challenge?

Joe - You received 4 votes last round; think you're getting some more this time?
3344 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
Martin - Do you feel that you deserve to stay because you were present for this challenge?

hell yea i showed up and i tried but we couldnt do anything with 3 letters that were TEE i mean wtf can we make out if that lol
3344 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
Joe - You received 4 votes last round; think you're getting some more this time?

*shrugs*

Probably.
3344 days 14 hours ago
Warthhogs
Me
3344 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Hi - pm me vote please
3343 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - Corvo had a unified vote last round while Flores was basically split down the middle. Do you think this was a reason that your tribe did not communicate effectively in this challenge?

3 of us were online when the challenge took place. Us 3 deserve to be here. Besides that, no one ever talks about anything on our tribe. It's annoying.
3343 days 17 hours ago
Timster
Yeah this tribe is gonna fail, people don't want to talk and I easily see the other tribe dominating if we don't vote out the right people.
3343 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3343 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3343 days 15 hours ago
Warthhogs
*Breathes into a bag*
3343 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
*No one stands*
3343 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
I'll read the votes.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!