This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[4] Big Brother Studio

Topic » [4] Big Brother Studio

3196 days 15 hours ago
HotMolli
HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT GET THE FUCKING FAVORITE PLAYER OF THE SEASON THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM. I AM REPORTING ALL OF YOU BYE
3196 days 15 hours ago
HotMolli
THIS SHOW WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING WITHOUT ME YOU WHORES
3196 days 15 hours ago
HotMolli
FUNNIEST PLAYER MY ASS THAT MEANS NOTHING
3196 days 15 hours ago
HotMolli
I SHOULD HAVE WON EVERYTHING
3196 days 15 hours ago
HotMolli
*throws  drink at blake* I'M DONE
3196 days 14 hours ago
LongedShorted
Sorry Molli </3
3196 days 13 hours ago
HotMolli
YOU JUST FUCKING JEALOUS, I WAS THE BEST CONTESTANT YOU EVER HAD AND YOU BLEW IT. *farts in his direction*
3196 days 13 hours ago
HotMolli
LIKE REALLLY ANDREA FOR FAVORITE PLAYER THE GIRL JUST WHINED THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME HOW IS THAT LIKEABLE?
AND RYAN AS THE BEST PLAYER? HE HAD NO STRATEGY JUST FUCKING GOOD JURY MANAGEMENT
3196 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Okay I don't know if I can post this here but I really want to win this comp...

So comment #TeamEthanandRyan !

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/turney1805/6667596/turney-time-big-brother-7-botb-3
3196 days 12 hours ago
VictoriaW
Bitch Your Saying Andrea Whined All The Time, What The Fuck Are You Doing Now!!!
Calm the Hell Down!!!
3196 days 11 hours ago
yonni98
omg im fav player!!! thanks blake xoxox! and molli i thought we were friends! I love you vic
3196 days 11 hours ago
yonni98
congrats!!
3195 days 15 hours ago
HotMolli
VICTORIA SHUT THE FUCK UP. FIRST OFF I AM NOT SECOND OFF THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LIKE ANDREA AND FINALLY I MADE THIS SEASON WHAT IT WAS I DESERVED ALL OF IT
3195 days 14 hours ago
VictoriaW
Your Words Sweetie Not Mine!!!
3165 days ago
VictoriaW
When is Big brother5 going to happen

open group

Blake's Big Brother 5 - Day 51

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!