This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[5] Backyard

Topic » [5] Backyard

2891 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
        The backyard has a golden sheet of grass instead of the usual realistic green. The porch is replaced with a layer of crystallized amber. Unfortunately, the pool seems to be filled with a gooey yellow substance resembling honey. There are no benches, seats, or exercise equipment in sight. There is, however, a short rock tower with stones protruding out of it to act as a climbing wall.
-+-+-+-
2891 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
CLIMBING WALL
2891 days 13 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Of course. This is completely shit.

There's gotta be something wrong.

We aren't alone.
2890 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
CHECK-IN BELOW
-+-+-+-
2890 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Here
2890 days 13 hours ago
Falconbait26
Wassup
2890 days 13 hours ago
BernieBudd
High
2890 days 13 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Here. I'm ready.
2890 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
Checked-In (4 minutes left)
-+-+-+-

Dino
Eve
Budd
Jack W.
2890 days 13 hours ago
Falconbait26
Ok guys we're playing hide and go veto
2890 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
CHECK-IN OVER
-+-+-+-
2890 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
-+-+-+-
1ST HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION – “Flower Power”
-+-+-+-

Houseguests, welcome to the very first Head of Household competition of the season!

To keep tradition alive, this first competition will be a quick endurance challenge, and is called “Flower Power.” Here’s how it works:

Each of you will be hanging on to the center of a sunflower, using the designated handles to do so. Your job is to be the last one hanging on to your sunflower. Beware, however, as it won’t be as easy as you think. The strong winds are making it hard for you little bees to hang on to your prized flowers and gather their nectar. Only the strongest bees can survive.

Whenever I post:

===
A strong gust of wind makes your sway.
===

You must post immediately after:

===
*hangs on for dear life*
===

Note: You must post this line EXACTLY as it appears, including capitalization, punctuation, spaces, and any other technicalities.

You have only 15 seconds to post your reply. Failure to do so will result in your elimination and you falling off from your flower. Eventually as the competition goes on, more types of obstacles that require different responses will be added. Does everyone understand?

-+-+-+-
2890 days 13 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Let's begin.
2890 days 13 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I'm at a restaurant so rip me
2890 days 13 hours ago
BernieBudd
Oj
2890 days 13 hours ago
LongedShorted
I need confirmation from Budd and Eve

open group

Blake's Big Brother 5 - Day 51

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!