This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #1 - Spin The Roulette

Topic » Episode #1 - Spin The Roulette

3407 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The game now officially begins and to get the game started we have to spin the roulette.

The roulette has been spun and the game chosen is (Link to the Roulette >> http://www.chatzy.com/35099047767114 )
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Gauntlet!

EM002 will post your challenge shortly. As always make sure you participate or else you get an inactive strike. Get 3 strikes and your out!
3407 days 17 hours ago
EM002
Hello everyone!

Welcome to toady’s challenge! Now, we all you are playing The Gauntlet, but what exactly is the challenge?

First of all here are your teams! 

Team 1:
RohanChaubey (CAPTAIN)
Noah_Kondon
Wuau
Tommy123
Leanna
Tunertin
Weetmaster
Ghrocky100
Rawr121
Snowgirl57

Team 2:
TheLogic (CAPTAIN)
LoopyCoco1
DanielzSnooz
Awwsum11
Connor_
Boots22
Duffybutt11
CanCanPiano
Arthan
Timster

Today’s Challenge is called “Click My Button”

Since it’s the start of the game, why don’t we start with a spamming challenge to see who really cares about this game!

This game is quite a simple one. Each team will have their own polls and whoever has the most votes in their poll will win this challenge and be save from The Gauntlet.

Here’s a twist!

Instead of having a vote to see who will join the losing Team Captain, whoever received the least votes from the losing team will face the Team Captain. If there is a tie for the lowest votes, whoever are involved will be in a vote and the remaining losing members will vote for one of them to enter The Gauntlet.

Simple right?

You all have 24 hours to get as many votes as possible.

Good luck everyone!
3407 days 16 hours ago
TheLogic
Why am I the Team Captain :{
3407 days 16 hours ago
TheLogic
I don't want to be :[
3407 days 16 hours ago
Boots22
oh
3407 days 16 hours ago
EM002
@TheLogic

Team Captains were decided by random.org
3407 days 15 hours ago
TheLogic
If I go home becus of this I will seriously cry my eyes out.
3407 days 13 hours ago
cancanpiano
I have a question. Can games be repeated, or will we never play The Gauntlet again?
3407 days 10 hours ago
EM002
@CanCanPiano

Yes, it can be played again
3407 days 9 hours ago
cancanpiano
Also, will this be like last season where it's possible for multiple people to get eliminated in one game?
3407 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
So close to being capitan!
3407 days 5 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
@Cancanpiano

It does depend on the actual game and the number of players on a team.
3406 days 17 hours ago
EM002
Challenge over!

Results will be soon. Good luck everyone
3406 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
nervous
3406 days 16 hours ago
EM002
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the results!

First off, we are both so proud that you all completed the challenge and tried your best!

Without much more, here are the challenge results which we know you are all anxious to find out

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!