This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Papua New Guinea Applications!

Topic » Survivor: Papua New Guinea..

4023 days 2 hours ago
elcomentador1
What would you like me to call you? elco
Are you going to be active?: Yes I am going to be active, it's summer and I have time.
What kind of player do you see yourself as?: I think I am social and competitive.
What times are typically best for you to do challenges?: 8PM - 01AM  GMT
Anything else you want to say that will convince me to put you in Season 1?:  I'll be active and I love Survivor in tengaged.com I haven't played any Survivor game yet and I would like to live this experience.
4023 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Ben
Absolutely
Strategic but can also when needed to
Very loyal and fun person to talk to
I am here to have a lot of fun but play a serious game i honestly believe I could make the game fun for you and interesting for everybody else plus this is my first group game and i think it wud be interesting wit a newbee
4023 days ago
JawshieWashie
What would you like me to call you?:  Josh.
Are you going to be active?:  Extremely.
What kind of player do you see yourself as?:  I'm pretty even when it comes to strategy and challenge strength.
What times are typically best for you to do challenges?:  Anytime, really.  It's easier for me in the mornings, in Central time, but I could arrange it anytime.
Anything else you want to say that will convince me to put you in Season 1?:  I really want to be in a Survivor game.  I've had experience in actual long-term Survivor/Big Brother and similar games that would give me experience and help me make the season interesting.
4022 days 20 hours ago
shawnpat7
What would you like me to call you? Shawn
Are you going to be active?: Yes
What kind of player do you see yourself as?:  Probably an angel with a dark side
What times are typically best for you to do challenges?: Depends
Anything else you want to say that will convince me to put you in Season 1?: I love playing and really want to get into an active group game for once
4022 days 18 hours ago
nnewman3
Nick , yes  I'll try my best ,all of above , 9:00 my time  , Im special Olympics athele
4022 days 15 hours ago
chrisw756
~Applications Closed~

open group

Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!