This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3847 days 5 hours ago
porschefan101
lol ded scurred
3847 days 5 hours ago
yonni98
ohh god wish me luck
3847 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
Good luck everybody :)
3847 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Oh finally. Ive been waiting for this since I was voted out. About 3 hours ago.
3847 days 5 hours ago
yonni98
lol
3847 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
First of all i would like to say two things before I start with questions.
1. Congratulations to you three Porsche, Joe, and Andrea. If i couldnt be there from those of us in the F5 im glad Jeremy isnt.
2nd of all. Im happy Jeremy isnt there.
3847 days 5 hours ago
TylerKeith
2 min agotuter32
Oh finally. Ive been waiting for this since I was voted out. About a week ago.
3847 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Andrea. You lied to my face. You knew I was going to be on the jury that determined your fate in this game. And you lied to me minutes before i was voted out. Why wouldnt you just tell me the truth and throw someone else under the bus. Run out of buses to throw people under? because thats all you did this game, was let others take the fall for your moves.

Joe, Joe, Joe. My little spy. I was told 3 different times in merge by different people and they said that we had your vote. And you were working with Andrea. You sneaky sneaky bastard. I was the only one who knew you were lying to them but no one believed me.How you lied that much without anyone but me catching on just blows my mind. So anyway, You said you played the perfect social game. WE never had a 1 on 1 conversation of where our heads were at. So I want you to tell me 3 ways in which you supposedly played the 'Perfect" social game. Because personally I think yours was terrible.

Porsche. My last ally, the one that didnt fall as soon as they started working with me. You did it. Your here. But I still have to speculate your game. Myself and you played similar games.  Quiet in the beginning and a little behind the scenes. Didnt put the targets on our backs when they werent needed. So what im asking is: What differed in our mentality that worked better for you than it did for me? Basically what im saying is if we played similar games how did you make it to the FTC and i took 5th place. BESIDES your final wins.
3847 days 5 hours ago
TylerKeith
First of all, I just want to say hi guys. As of right now, I have a good idea of who I'm not voting for, but the other two have a clear shot. I'll just leave that mystery to y'all to figure out.

I don't usually play this role, but I'm going to be the bitter juror tonight. I believe I have the right to because y'all played me for a fool. I was literally the last one to know about Andreas idol and that was minutes before the votes we're read for me to go. I was the perfect goat to take to the finals considering I didn't do jack squat. I still don't know why everyone sheeped that day and took out the wasted tribal vote, and that leads me to my first question.

I would like to know, in detail, what was the reasoning behind that tribal.

Call it what you will, but that is the only thing that I'm confused about. Literally all of my allies voted against me, and that's what I'm pissed off about.

I want to wish y'all luck and more questions to come as soon as I think of them.
3847 days 5 hours ago
Nathan132
*gets out of seat*

*stands up*

Hello Jury I have a lot to say and I am very undecided on how to vote tonight. During the pre merge all you three did was follow me, you did what I said and were sheep's. The plotting against me didn't start until the merge came. Porsche the biggest move you orchestrated was framing Jordan and taking down an ally so I will give you points on that. Joe your biggest move was using me for information, lying to me countless times and then getting rid of me when you needed to. And now we move over to Yonni, Yonni you didn't do much you followed me until merge and tired to get me out during the merge. You think that your the one who plotted my down fall well you're wrong. Porsche and Joe were on it way longer before you were and you just followed them and took credit. So no I will not be voting for you and my question is for Joe and Porsche only.

What did you do during the merge that makes you deserve the win over the other?
3847 days 4 hours ago
porschefan101
back guys, sorry
3847 days 4 hours ago
yonni98
Tuter no question for me?

Tyler to be honest i did not know what was the reason for that vote, i thought oof playing my idol on you but i knew that if you were safe we would had still been in minority.  I voted for you cause i was not exactly sure if there were splitting the votes, and i was not ready to go to ponderosa, voting for you was one of the hardest tribals.
3847 days 4 hours ago
yonni98
ok nathan
3847 days 4 hours ago
Joeker
(TUTER32)
Joe, Joe, Joe. My little spy. I was told 3 different times in merge by different people and they said that we had your vote. And you were working with Andrea. You sneaky sneaky bastard. I was the only one who knew you were lying to them but no one believed me.How you lied that much without anyone but me catching on just blows my mind. So anyway, You said you played the perfect social game. WE never had a 1 on 1 conversation of where our heads were at. So I want you to tell me 3 ways in which you supposedly played the 'Perfect" social game. Because personally I think yours was terrible.

I mentioned I talked with a majority of the jurors, I didn't say all of them. I just felt we couldn't talk with you working closely with Nathan for a majority of the merge. Anyway, I mentioned this as well in my opening speech. I played very behind-the-scenes since I was in a lot of alliances and multiple people throughout different courses of the game wanted me with them in the final three. I still had my own best interests in mind, but even when I betrayed someone, I still had their trust since I was still able to move freely around the game making conversations and deals with a lot of people which caused a lot of things to go good for me for most of the merge. The fact that I only got 1 counted vote speaks volumes as nobody ever believed me to be the "spy" and because of that, I was able to do whatever I wanted whether I voted with one alliance or the other.
3847 days 4 hours ago
porschefan101
Zach- What differed in our mentality that worked better for you than it did for me? Basically what im saying is if we played similar games how did you make it to the FTC and i took 5th place. BESIDES your final wins.

I think I had more layers to my game than you did. I always had several alliances going on at once, which I don't feel like you did. In some cases your strategy would have worked, but things just ended up working out for me here

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!