This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3833 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
Final Tribal Council

Now bringing in members of the jury:

Andrea C.

Jordan

Tyler

Fowler

James

Zach

Jeremy, Voted Out Last Tribal Council

Joe, Porsche, and Andrea! You three have made it as farthest as you possibly can in this games. You've survived out in the wilderness for 39 Days! You Outwitted, Outplayed, and Outlasted 15 Other Castaways to get where you are now. However, it's time to face seven castaways that you had a part in voting out: The Jury. Here's how it'll work. You each will post a speech why you deserve to win this game! Once all the speeches have been posted, I'll open the floor to the jury!

Jury, you will ask questions to help you decide who will receive your vote! Jury Votes are due by Thursday at 12PM EST!

The Reunion Show Will Be On Thursday At 8PM EST!
3833 days 17 hours ago
porschefan101
Hey jury! I’ll keep this short. I started off this game as a semi-inactive sheep, but I quickly became a player of my own. One my new tribe, I flipped to Andrea C./Jeremy and tried to vote out people from old Sulphur to weaken Nathan’s empire, but unfortunately things didn’t work out. I tried this again at final 10, but the votes didn’t go my way yet again and Andrea left. You might criticize me for me moves failing. However, I feel like it doesn’t matter that they failed because I never got blamed for them.
        Nathan immediately suspected Jordan and I played right along with it. Nothing against Jordan, but I needed to keep my cover at all costs. I convinced Nathan to keep Jeremy in over Jordan because we were close allies at the time, and I got my way. However, the vote was close, and the tribe was divided. We took Tyler out next, but after that, I immediately jumped ship and helped a plan to vote out Nathan go through. He was someone I enjoyed talking to, but would have dominated had he stayed in.
        I honestly can’t even tell you what went down with the James boot, but again, he was a big threat who had to go. At final 5, I expected Jeremy to be on my side after all the times I helped him, but he chose Andrea and Joe over me and targeted Zach. I absolutely had to win those last few challenges and I did, successfully taking out Jeremy, who was a huge jury threat as well as someone who betrayed me.

I don’t want this to be too long, so feel free to ask all your questions!
3833 days 17 hours ago
yonni98
Well guys first I just wanted to thank all of you for letting me play with all of you, you all guys are really good players and I’m honored to have a chance to play with you. I just wanted to say that I think I maintain with my strategy along the game. When I first came my strategy was to always be in the middle of the powerful alliances, so I knew what was happening in both sides. At first I was between Gaia and Nathan alliance, I choose Nathan because I trusted him more at the time. As the game progressed and we flipped alliance I saw that Nathan wanted Lynette out. That made me wonder, if he wants a close ally to go early he would vote for me along the way. When we got to the merge I knew that I needed to get Andrea.C out because I couldn’t trust her, I know that if I flipped with her then I would have been on the bottom of the alliance. I also knew that I needed Nathan to help me get Andrea. C out and so he did. After that I knew it was time for the king to go, I tried to flip on him but just for 1 vote one of my biggest allies went to ponderosa, Jordan. That week everything was going wrong but I found the idol, I knew everybody knew I had that but I had to risk it and not play it and I had to vote against another of my big allies, Tyler. I was over the fact that every week my allies went to jury so once in for all I made people flipped on the king and we finally eliminated him. People were targeting me after Nathan went so I had to pull out an immunity win, when I saw that James, Porchse and Zach were so close I had to eliminate his new king, James. The two tribal were kind of hard because I was really nervous I thought I was going home but Zach turned out going to ponderosa. The last tribal was hard; I had to vote for one of my closest allies in the game, Jeremy. This game has been a rollercoaster and I just want to thank everyone who played with me. I think that I deserve to win because I had one of the best strategic games and I did well at challenges.
3833 days 17 hours ago
yonni98
Just to clarify porchse you didnt help with Nathan elimination we already had the votes, you cahnged with us cause James told you and you did not want to stay on the side that had the minority.
3833 days 17 hours ago
porschefan101
fair enough^
3833 days 17 hours ago
porschefan101
People were targeting me after Nathan went so I had to pull out an immunity win, when I saw that James, Porchse and Zach were so close I had to eliminate his new king, James.

This wasnt really true lol. I dont know of anybody targeting you then, but also I was never close with James. I legit only talked to him about the Nathan vote.
3833 days 17 hours ago
yonni98
James wanted me out, their were multiple people that told me that.
3833 days 17 hours ago
porschefan101
I mean the vote was 4-1-1 so you weren't exactly a huge target
3833 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
Just Waiting On Joe's Speech
3833 days 17 hours ago
yonni98
Cause i won immunity. Plus you always voted with the majority you never really created a plan that worked.
3833 days 17 hours ago
porschefan101
The Jordan boot was me. Nathan was the one who originally believed it was him, but I sold it really well imo. Either way, Nathan originally wanted Jeremy out first, but I convinced him to switch it to Jordan.
3833 days 17 hours ago
yonni98
The jordan boot was partially you, but it was majority jeremy cause he flipped on us. we had our 5-4 but then jeremy went with Nathan.
3833 days 17 hours ago
Joeker
Hello Jury,

I just want to say after all this time I had playing with all of you, I feel after this season I played the best social game in my entire group game career.

I came into this game forming multiple alliances. One with Gaia, Dono, and Tyler and another with Nathan and Jman. Unfortunately the former alliance didn’t go as planned as Gaia was blindsided the first vote. After that vote, I was shocked but I knew I had to switch up my game. I soon found out Nathan was behind the vote but I was still able to stay close with him but I knew in the back of my head this guy was eventually going to have to go. Him and I started talking about a lot of strategies so I knew everything Nathan was doing. Somewhere before the swap, I formed another secret alliance with Yonni. After the swap, people were catching onto my alliance with Nathan so I had to strengthen my alliance with Yonni to keep myself hidden. This worked and I could easily flip between alliances without getting called out.

After the vote against Andrea at the first merge Tribal Council, I knew this was the time for Nathan to be dethroned. Yonni and I talked and I talked to Tyler and Jman about it but due to “Survivor difficulties”, we switched it to James hoping he’d send Yonni instead of Nathan to the Ghost Ship. Unfortunately for us, Jeremy stayed with Nathan and voted out Jman leaving Yonni at the bottom but I still remained at the top because Nathan still trusted me enough to tell me the vote was for Tyler. When Yonni told Nathan she found the idol, I told her to use the idol on Tyler and keep a number and instead let Tyler get voted out almost causing my game to be crushed.

During the final seven challenge, I talked to James and he and I exchanged notes on what was really going on with Nathan and I then got Jeremy on board and with Yonni already hating Nathan, I was able to play a pivotal role in Nathan’s demise trading me one final three deal for multiple ones with James and Jeremy. However, James wanted Yonni out and I knew James could beat me so I voted him out while forming a final three alliance with Yonni and Jeremy in the process. At the final five, it was going to be two easy votes and while one was set against Zach, the other was botched because of Porsche’s final immunity win and knowing my chances against Yonni than against Jeremy, I had to vote him out.

In conclusion, I felt I played at the very best, an excellent social game. I always knew what was going on and even when I didn’t vote with the majority, I was still able to freely move around wherever I wanted to. I talked with a majority of the jurors here and I was always someone that can be counted on for a vote whether I came through for them or not. At the end of the day, if there is one word to describe my game, it would be “flexible” and I hope you jurors see it the same way I do.
3833 days 17 hours ago
Joeker
BTW, I meant to say "knowing my chances against Yonni were better than Jeremy"

Stupid typo. :P
3833 days 17 hours ago
yonni98
interesting...
3833 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
I Will Open The Floor and Message The Jury!

Good Luck Finalists! Based On Ponderosa, It's Gonna Be One Hell Of A Final Tribal Council

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!