This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Fiji]

Topic » Applications [S1: Fiji]

3999 days 19 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Username: NovaScotiaChic
First name to call you by:Courtney
Last initial to call you by: H
Nickname (if applicable): Court
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: ast
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:Survivor: Caramoan
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston rob or Cochran :)
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : i love these group games and would love to play in yours with a great cast
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: im social and very physical if i understand the comp :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: a bit of both possibly but mostly hero :)
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: i think i can win of course becuase im a great team player and love winning lol
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?k i think im 2 hrs behind ur time so that would be 4pm here umm a little later wouldnt hurt but ill try my hardest :)
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? mornings
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8-9
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): yes def :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? yes of course u cant win them all right ?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:i will try my hardest the time difference always messes me up lol
3999 days 14 hours ago
EllieC13
Username: EllieC13
First name to call you by: Ellesse
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if applicable): Ellie
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: GMT
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: I'm gonna be honest I've never seen Survivor; I know how it works and I like the game but I've never seen a whole series.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I liked Jamie from one of the clips I saw. She seemed nice.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : I love any good game and even though I haven't seen Survivor I LURVE the concept :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Probably strategic.
Elaborate: Well I'm pretty intelligent or I like to think so anyway; I'm good at working out like puzzles and stuff. I enjoy them. I'm not too bad with general knowledge either. Common sense is where I lack.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I want to be fun and say villain but I'm more of a Hero.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Well it's my first time so maybe I'll have a bit of beginners luck but tbh I think strategy is the most important thing I need to win and like I said I'm relataively strategically strong.
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? I can't do much later than 7 CST as I'm GMT so that's like midnight.
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you?  5pm-1am GMT (12pm-8pm CST).
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5?
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Of course I love confessionals too; so much bitchiness.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Course :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? I might do a little bitchy "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!" but other than that yes :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3999 days 13 hours ago
MrOrange890
Username:
First name to call you by: Josh
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if applicable): Smokey
Color Level: Yellow (enough to buy orange)
Time-Zone: EST(:
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Survivor Nicaragua
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Brenda or Andrea
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : Becuase I love surivor group games(:
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic and social
Elaborate: I am a follower at the beginning because leaders get targets on their back, then once it gets toward the middle of the game I really step up my game.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: 75 villain and 25 hero.. not one completely
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because I am a great overall competitor.
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-9 CST, 7-10 EST, but in summer, all day every day (: (unless vacation)
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? all day on weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10(:
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Yes(:
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course(:
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Obviously..
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yupppp(:
3999 days 10 hours ago
coolo22
Username: Coolo22
First name to call you by: Destry
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if applicable): Des
Color Level: white
Time-Zone: Central
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:4
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Jack
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I'm ready to show my game skills and win.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:  Elaborate: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:  Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can because I have the mind to work around this game.
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? 8
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): sure
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
3999 days 9 hours ago
Nathan132
Username: Nathan132
First name to call you by: Nathan
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if applicable): Nate
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: MT
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Probably Heros Vs. Villians
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Colby Donaldson
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I'm intereting in seeing where this will go and I want to be apart of your first group game :D
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: A mix of social and strategic
Elaborate: I play a good social game to be liked by others and know how to go with the flow and establish alliances!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A bit of both
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
.I think I will because I know how to align with the right people and become likable. I think I have what it takes to become sole survivor, I know how to win challenges for my tribe at the beginning make sure I have strong numbers at the merge and if I don't try to make sure I do and also win immunity challenges if and when I need to...
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6, 8, 9 cst etc
work for me
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? Mostly all day preferably at night 6,7,8 cst etc
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
.I'm a 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): I will 100%
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes I will!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yeah this is just a game lol I know what getting voted out feels like...
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes I plan to be very active within the game, I will attend every tribal council and vote and will be at most if not all immunities...
3999 days 8 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
Username: Ali123Francesca
First name to call you by: Ali
Last initial to call you by: A
Nickname (if applicable): None
Color Level: White
Time-Zone: EST
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Caramoan
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Francesca
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I want to play this game so badly I love these kind of games! Lol
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:  Strategi Elaborate:Because I know how to play this game and know how to do blindsides
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:  Villian LOL
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: You have to think you can win If you don't your losing already!
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Any Time
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? In the Evening
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game?Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Of course

~
3999 days 8 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Username: bboyTACOguy
First name to call you by: Wolf
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if applicable): Wolf
Color Level: White lol
Time-Zone: Eastern
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes VS Villains
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Phillip
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : Because it looks like a game I can win :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Any

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:I can be in in strategy and in challenges, I can be a threat
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8:00
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you?7-10pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): YES!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course lol
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yeah sure
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
3999 days 7 hours ago
soccerkidd
Username: soccerkidd
First name to call you by: Brad
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if applicable): Bread xD
Color Level: Blue
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Probably either Borneo or Australian Outback, I love the older seasons xD
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Honestly, I have so many, but one I can name off the top of my head easily is Malcolm!
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : I am obsessed with Survivor, and I love playing these types of games, I'm very competitive!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social!
Elaborate: I always make sure I know what's going on in everyone's heads!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero :D
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win because I am very active and I take these games seriously, I love competition and I think I have an overall strong gameplay
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime!
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? Weekends I'm not very active because of work, but most times on weekdays I will be on :D
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9!
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yup!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Definitely!
3999 days 7 hours ago
treyhurt13
Username: treyhurt13
First name to call you by: Trey
Last initial to call you by: Hurt
Nickname (if applicable): Trey
Color Level: Purple
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Favs vs favs 1
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : because I havnt played 1 in a while and I wanna.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate: Social. for reasons I dnt wanna spoil 4 my game play
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, b/c Im a strong social player
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Ummm 6 pm-8 pm est
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? I guess anytime unless I have plans
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals):YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3999 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
*APPS CLOSED*
3998 days 23 hours ago
SneakySquirrel21
Username: SneakySquirrel21
First name to call you by: Lucas
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if applicable): Jebediah
Color Level: white
Time-Zone: east coast
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: 3
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Bill
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : I think it will be fun and exciting
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Elaborate: i have won many war games and strategy games against various opponents
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: consider myself both
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: no, first time i would be playing, am a pretty fast learner though
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8pm-2am
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? 8pm-2am
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): yea
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? yup
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!