This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S1: Fiji]

Topic » Applications [S1: Fiji]

3986 days 9 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the first season of my group game! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game.

~

Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if applicable):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:

~

Good luck! :)
3986 days 9 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
Username: TDPokemonFan
First name to call you by: Jordan
Last initial to call you by:H
Nickname (if applicable): Jobby (Joe-by
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: EST
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cook Islands
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: No Particular Fave
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : I like Survivor
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate: Physical
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:  Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Activity
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8-10pm
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? any time not late night
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
3986 days 9 hours ago
WitZ
Username : WitZ
First name : Michael
Last initial : Z
Nickname : n/a
Colour level : light green
Time zone : NZT ( New Zealand time )

Favourite season : survivor fans vs favourites - the first one
Favourite contestant : Parviti
Why are you playing?? : to win!!!
Strongest part of game : strategy and a little physical
Hero or Villain : V
Do you think you can win ? : yes because I am witty and observant and can keep a broad perspective on the overall game :)

Best time : weekdays about 7pm Central - lunch in nz
Weekends ... Saturday I have sport so later say 9ish central
Sunday all day :)
Activeness scale : about a 9

Confessionals : yes
Respect you : yes :)
Behaviour if voted out : I won't be haha but if I am I will stay happy :)
Try to make challenges and tribals : as much as possible
3986 days 9 hours ago
Radiohead
Username: Radiohead
First name to call you by: Patrick
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if applicable): None
Color Level: Black
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Tocantins/Gabon
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I am addicted to survivor haha I love everything about it and I want to play another group game :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate: Most likely Strategic, Physical game only helps you through merge, one slip up and your done. I think statagy and loyalty are the two most important parts to win this game.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero I guess.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Absolutely. I'm good at survivor I think xD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Most times.
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? Pretty much after 7 generally
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Of course :) whats survivor without confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? sure thing.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yep. Its just a game
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES!
3986 days 8 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Username: Anoreoz897
First name to call you by: Adam
Last initial to call you by: O.
Nickname (if applicable): Oreo
Color Level: Orange
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Nicaragua
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Kat
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : DUH!!!!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: ALL Elaborate: I have skills of all 3.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero ;)
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I've played this game so many times before. I think I have what it takes.
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime!
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? ANYTIME!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Alot. Honest.
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Of course!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yuppers ;)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? I won't, but I dont count on being voted out :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: SHOOSH YEAH!
3985 days 16 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Username:Mickle Pickle
First name to call you by: Mickle
Last initial to call you by: P
Nickname (if applicable):The Winner
Color Level:White
Time-Zone:Pst
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:Pearl Island
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Rupert Boneham
Why do you want to play in this group game?Because I love Survivor and i will win the game
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate:All but mostly social and startegic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I play like a villain but im a hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:Because i can out wit ,out play , out last with the best of them
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?any
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?10
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals):Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Always
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game?Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:YES
3985 days 11 hours ago
Jakerific
Username: Jakerific
First name to call you by: Jake
Last initial to call you by: G.
Nickname (if applicable):
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Season 20 - Heroes vs. Villains
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Colby Donaldson
Why do you want to play in this group game?: This would be my first group game and I'm interested to see how I'd perform. Plus I love the game of survivor!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate: I think I have a pretty good social game. I naturally like to make friends with others so hopefully I can use that to my advantage.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I don't really have any expectations for this group game. I just want to see how far I can make it into the game!
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6pm - 9pm
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? 4pm-9pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3985 days 11 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
Username: WilliamGonzales
First name to call you by: William
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if applicable): Liam
Time-Zone: GMT
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Caramoan
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Erik Reichenbach
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : I have been searching for a long time online a website where I can play Survivor and I finally found it
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate: My strategy is to win
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because I am a big fan of Survivor
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3985 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
Username: rabbaj
First name to call you by: rab
Last initial to call you by:l
Nickname (if applicable): rab
Color Level: green
Time-Zone: central
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: heros vs villians
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : bc i luv survivor sooo much
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate: social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:  villian
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes, bc i am a competitor
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?monday-friday
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? 12-12
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes

~
3985 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
Just letting you know now this app will take more than one post.

Username: Eccentro
First name to call you by:Joshua
Last initial to call you by:B
Nickname (if applicable):Ecc
Color Level:Light Green
Time-Zone:Pacific

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: I don't watch Survivor so I don't really have a favorite season
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Don't really watch Survivor, but I would say Ozzy is my favorite.
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I'm always up for a challenge and I heard this group was opening up.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Elaborate: I think my strongest part of my game is easily my strategic game in that I usually try to think long term and I try to focus on keeping myself safe.
TBC
3985 days 9 hours ago
Eccentro
Survivor Fiji app continued

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Maybe, since one never knows how a season will go.
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7PM-2AM PT (8PM-3AM CT)
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? Anytime after 2PM PT (3PM CT) works for me on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Activewise I'm a 9 because I'm on a lot but there are a lot of times where I'm not watching my tengaged page.
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals):Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?:Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game?:Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes

That finishes up your app. Thanks for your time!
3985 days 9 hours ago
crazzycasey
Username: crazzycasey
First name to call you by: Casey
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if applicable): Crazzy
Time-Zone: CST
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Shii Ann
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) : I would like to play in this group game because I believe I can become the sole survivor and win the game. My gameplay is very strategic- and I use my social skills to form alliances and make strong moves.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social!
Elaborate: The "social" gameplay works best because to play a Survivor game, you have to have alliances, and you need to be social to have alliances. With alliances, you can easily make strategic moves, and you'll have the people to support it.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, most definitely!
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Of course I think I can! I have the skills to win it all- thats why I'm applying!
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7pm- 12 am CST
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? 1pm- 6pm (or later)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals): Of course! Confessionals definitely make a game more exciting.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Agreed!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yes, I agree and understand this is just a game.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes :) without contestants and challenges, it isn't really a game!
3985 days 9 hours ago
devdog52901
Username:Devdog52901
First name to call you by:Devin
Last initial to call you by:M
Nickname (if applicable):Dev
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:EST
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:26
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Malcolm
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because I invited you, this is the wrong group for you) :i want to play this game caus ei enjoy games like this and i feel like i would be a huge factor! ;)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: physical!!!Elaborate:the physical works best cause u win
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:yes because i have a stratigic physical and social game so i think ppl will like me
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?idk got baseball games some times
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you?some weekdays and all weekend
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
yes
3985 days 9 hours ago
MattMerch
Username: mattmerch
First name to call you by: matt
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if applicable): Merch
Color Level: green
Time-Zone: eastern
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: caramoan
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: PHILLIP
Why do you want to play in this group game? i want to play a group member

Elaborate: i dont like to be a leader per say just cause when shit hits th fan its the leader that gets screwed so if neccesary i play silent but ill be the 1st one to let everyone here my voice
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7pm-12pm eastern
What time periods (all day on weekend works for me) work best for you? 7pm- 12pm (or later)
On a scale of 1-10, 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals? def love confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? always u got to thats what respect is all about
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Yes, I agree and understand this is just a game.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes  i always do every challenge and vote its very crutial
3985 days 8 hours ago
devdog52901
when will we start
3985 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Once I have enough applicants.

open group

Ryan's Survivor Generation One

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!