This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB4 - Week 1

Topic » BB4 - Week 1

3959 days 9 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

So I looked at wikepedia and I saw my clique and we can't nomminate eatchother so it woud be really smart to team up since we can't even target eatchother. So they both are on the board and we are ready to take others down. We all are great social players and we know hot to be likable but we are big threats too. We are not that good at challenges so we are also thinking to team up with that team that it's strong at challenges. I'm ready to talk to some people and start playing the game. I will mail some players and act like a sweer girl but no one is gonna be smilling when I'm gonna take them down one by one ;) Alliances form really soon in the game and I really need to start working on them and put myself in the best position in the house. Wish me luck with strategizing, because I'm not only good social player because I can be bitch and when I WANNA win the competition, I will win it and no one is gonna stop me from that. I hope that I win first HOH and make some alliances :)
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
HOH
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From Skyhawk

So my team is chatting and thinking about what to do in the challenge and Josh decides to take control or whatever. Me and Nick keep our cool and listen and he says so many stupid things! Then he goes into the backyard and wants to use his idiotic plan, but it didn't even make sense! Someone get this guy some help!
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

I'm officially done with my clique, I'm playing my own game! They are like teaming up on me and making the decisions for themselves and just being mean! I'm not playing with them for shit!
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

My team hates me! They are being such jerks! Honestly, this is going to be BB3 all over again! :(
I can't deal with them, honestly. I'm trying to work with the socials, and are hating on me for having our cliques work together!
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

So people are kinda giving us the win because we made so many alliances and people do trust us. I made alliances with single people (not the whole cliques). That's auctally better. Because they will protect me, and I will do the same for them. I'm auctally playing really hard, and I have to if I wanna win the game. You have to make big moves, and that's what I'm gonna do. Also if I we win, it's good because 4th person will get the HOH.. So I'm all for it ;)
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

- I tried conniving my clique to let the social win! They wouldn't listen to me. They don't trust them! I do! They then let me win, and still don't trust them! They are so annoying, they are still being mean!
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From nick9811

Oh my  God! Josh is an idiot Why did I have to get stuck with him, looks like my game is already going to end e_e
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From SuppJosh

So during the challenge we, the mentals, decided to let the socials win. They promised us safety so hopefully they stay true to their word and maybe even want to work with us throughout the rest of the game. The vets and physicals both blocked us during the game, so I'm hoping this is just a coincidence and not an indication of them working together.
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

Too bad us mentals didn't win the HOH, but during the game Nytrell struck a deal with the socials and they won :D. I hope we can trust the socials. I think I can trust Nightcore not to nominate me because we became good friends in a recent casting…although he may be butthurt that I voted him out…
3958 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

So, I'm trying to talk to Brayden, but he's avoiding talking to me! I honestly don't trust Tyler anymore, I have this vibe that he keep lying to me.
3958 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
From SpaceCadet

Shuttttt up! I made it into the house. That HoH competition was hard and we had the lead until the veterans decided to screw us in the process of screwing themselves. HOWEVER im really glad that the socials won because brayden entered the game. He seems like someone i would easily work with and amanda and I are already working together. I think i will be safe this week. :))))! Im worried about being seen as a threat because i am a determined physical player. :(
3958 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
From Skyhawk

So after my clique's failed attempt at an HoH win, me and Nick decided to go to the HoH room to talk to Brayden about a deal. We told him that if he put Josh up against someone from another clique we would make sure he is safe and his clique is spared. However, he literally dismissed us but said he thought the same thing. Like, am I stupid? He is one shady motherf**ker.
3958 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
NOMINATIONS
3958 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

After everything! I was trying to talk to him and he wouldn't respond! This is his stupidest decision and I can guarantee you that! I tried getting aligned with the Social's and it seemed all good and all but he ruined it. I don't trust anyone from the social's anymore, and I'm going after them if I stay!
3958 days 13 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

Ok, WTF Nightcore? You're in the social clique but Eamon told me you're talking to none of them, not letting them into the HOH room. And what was the random message you sent me about me being a pawn, but then not putting me up? I still want to work with the social clique, but obviously Nightcore doesn't want to be with them. It looks like he's with the physical clique, probably since they would win more so he'll feel more safe.

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!