This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB4 - Week 2

Topic » BB4 - Week 2

3955 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From Skyhawk

1. I am glad with my prize: the veto!
2. Hopefully an HoH win from one of my allies. I have a final four with Laquandria, Josh M, and Nytrell.
3. Tyler's name is getting thrown everywhere so I think it's him.
4. I'm not gonna throw away my strategic game, but I'm gonna try a physical game to pick up Nick's slack since he's gone.
5. I want Tyler out this week, and my #1 target is Brayden!
6. Win it. I know they hate us and I need it.
7. I gladly vote to evict Tyler!
3955 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From MrOrange890

>1. There were a lot of prizes in this veto competition. Which one would you have liked to receive? -- The veto pass for next week.
>2. After an intense tie-breaker, Karter won the veto and removed himself from the block. Surprised? --- No! THAT WAS AWESOME!
>3. Then Tyler becomes the replacement nominee. Who's the target this week? Tyler now..
>4. What's your current strategy in the game?  Stay low now, they don't see me as threats now and people are actually willing to work with veterans!
>5. Who's your personal target in the game? Brayden. 25% revenge, 75% strategic.
>6. Next HoH: win it or throw it? If it comes down to my alliance, throw it, but if its just me, win it
>7. Who do you vote to evict? I sadly vote to evict... Tyler.
3955 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

>1. There were a lot of prizes in this veto competition. Which one would you have liked to receive? The veto ticket! The veto comp is always good to be in.
>2. After an intense tie-breaker, Karter won the veto and removed himself from the block. Surprised? Yeah, I thought Laquandria, Tyler, or Nytrell would win because it was a mental competetion.
>3. Then Tyler becomes the replacement nominee. Who's the target this week? Tyler. Laquandria said he's working both sides of the house, and he'll float to the end.
>4. What's your current strategy in the game? Lay low for now, but try to influence the other players to make big moves. If a vet or mental wins the next HOH, I'll definitely get them to nominate Brayden and Amanda. Most of the house thinks I'm on their side.
>5. Who's your personal target in the game? Brayden. He's likeable and seems to have the whole house in his hands.
>6. Next HoH: win it or throw it? I'm going to win it. Laquandria can't play in it, so me and the other mentals will do our best to win it and nominate Brayden.
>7. Who do you vote to evict? Tyler
3955 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From smackdownisblue

1. There were a lot of prizes in this veto competition. Which one would you have liked to receive? the block a vote
2. After an intense tie-breaker, Karter won the veto and removed himself from the block. Surprised? nope
3. Then Tyler becomes the replacement nominee. Who's the target this week? eamon
4. What's your current strategy in the game? float until i find land
5. Who's your personal target in the game? Eamon
6. Next HoH: win it or throw it? ; IDK
7. Who do you vote to evict? eamon
3955 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From Brenchal333

1. There were a lot of prizes in this veto competition. Which one would you have liked to receive?
    PoV obviously.

2. After an intense tie-breaker, Karter won the veto and removed himself from the block. Surprised?
    Nahhh. Not really at all.

3. Then you become the replacement nominee. Who's the target this week?
    Me big time

4. What's your current strategy in the game?
    Just try to get peoples votes for me to stay right now

5. Who's your personal target in the game?
     Laquandria (stupid ass dog)

6. Next HoH: win it or throw it?
    Can't even play in it -.-

7. And what's your strategy to survive this eviction?
    Tell people what they want to hear and get votes :(
3955 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From Brenchal333

I feel soooo screwed right now.

I called Laquandria Brayden's dog to Josh and he went back and told her (dull)

That is the whoooooole reason I am nommed. Because Josh is a liar. If i survive this week, I am coming after Laquandria and Josh M. Just wait bitches.

As I try to explain myself to Laquandria

[10:25:20 PM] twerk: honestly
[10:25:26 PM] twerk: i think it was pretty rude
[10:25:31 PM] twerk: that you called me a dog
[10:25:32 PM] twerk: lol
[10:25:33 PM] twerk: behind my back

[10:29:13 PM] Tyler Brenchal: Ok. Honestly the ONLY reason I said that to Josh is because He had been having trust issues with me and he thought I was working with just a lot of people and I thought that I could make him think that I wasn't talking to you or working with you, he would trust me
[10:30:10 PM] Tyler Brenchal: that is the only reason I called you Brayden's dog. :( there was no disrespect meant. Josh just didn't trust me. I didn't mean it personally
3955 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From SpaceCadet

>1. There were a lot of prizes in this veto competition. Which one would you have liked to receive? The veto ticket was my goal. When i saw it i knew i needed it incase someeone tries to backdoor me next week.
>2. After an intense tie-breaker, Karter won the veto and removed himself from the block. Surprised? Not really. I told him i would throw it to him. In doing so, i managed to make an alliance with the veterans, and nytrell. A strong alliance of 4.
>3. Then Tyler becomes the replacement nominee. Who's the target this week? Tyler. He took the initiative to call me a "dog" behind my back and hes definitely playing all sides of the house. One minute he didnt want me to nominate brayden, the next he did want me to nominate him.
>4. What's your current strategy in the game? Keep my alliances wired together, and keep winning competitions. I thought being this threatening would make people want to get rid of me, but i have been offered a lot of deals in return for safety.
>5. Who's your personal target in the game? My personal target in the game is definitely Josh M. He is very likeable and smart. Thats why i keep my friends close but im keeping my enemies closer.
>6. Next HoH: who would you like to see winning it? Amanda or Brayden. But i wouldnt mind this new alliance winning it either. Although i dont trust the new alliance. I do trust Triple Threat.
>7. Who do you vote to evict (in the event of a tie)? Tyler. No doubt.
3955 days 23 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

Josh S. wants me to throw it, he wants us to let the other cliques pick themselves off. But honestly, I want to try to win. I don't know what I'll do.
3955 days 14 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

>1. There were a lot of prizes in this veto competition. Which one would you have liked to receive? The veto spot for next week is amazing, because if there is a plan to backdoor someone, you auctally have a spot in POV competition. And also BLOCK A VOTE, is amazing prize. :D
>2. After an intense tie-breaker, Karter won the veto and removed himself from the block. Surprised?  Not really tbh, I had a feeling that he is gonna win it. He is strong and he was fighting for it. He got kinda lucky, and won :D I wanted him gone because he is threat, but it's all good since there are still a lot of threats in the game.
>3. Then Tyler becomes the replacement nominee. Who's the target this week? Tyler is, he is stronger , plus he dosn't even talk to his clique. When the cliques are gonna be OVER, I kinda have a feeling he is comming after me ,nigcore and spacecadet.
>4. What's your current strategy in the game? Well my strategy was for my dear alliances memebers to do the dirty work for me. But I'm really starting to hate this people (not space and nigcore - I luv this 2) I mean, i hate other people, so i think I'm gonna fight for that HOH and get some blood on my hands :D
>5. Who's your personal target in the game? Targets right now are Nathan and Karter because I heard they are commign after me. But if I win HOH (I would love to) I will make some deals with this players. It's auctally sometimes good to win it, so you can make some friends, and alliances but you make some enemies too :S
>6. Next HoH: win it or throw it? 100% win it. I hope I win it and get this bitched up on the block ;)
>7. Who do you vote to evict? I vote to evcit my clique memeber aka bitch Tyler <3
3955 days 8 hours ago
Lyshan
From nytrell12345

1. I like the one i won because people are really kissing my ass to block karters vote but im not lol bitches
2.no actually i threw the veto so he could win because me karter laquandria and mrorange have formed a new alliance
3.tyler is the target of corse we were suppose to backdoor brayden but right now we need to see how he does in comps before we make quick judgement
4.my strategy is just to lay low with no blood on my hands but im far from floating lol i have planned everything out this week and basically i get blood on everybody elses hands
5. well my personal target is amanda because 1st shes a social next reason i dont like that stupid blonde bitch omg she is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying like omg shut the fuck up if i ever win hoh just know she will be one of my noms
6.well im not gonna be able to participate because i have band practice but if i did i would throw it too early to win hoh for me but my core alliance are gonna fight tooth and nail to win that dam hoh
7. i vote to evict TYLER
8. i choose to block the vote of...........................AMANDA looks like were down to 3 socials bitch
3955 days 8 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

So right now I got some Info, and my paranoia started. SpaceCadet is my ally, so he will allways tell me the truth. He told me about the alliance of Karter,Tyler,JoshM and Stupid Nytrell. So I was little worried that they will get people on their side. I talked to Nathan and told him about the plan (on skype) and then i added spaceCadet and told him about this guys alliance (karter,Tyler,joshM and Nytrekk). So I think I have him on my side and we are gonna win that HOH and take that ugly big ass bitches out one by one. Because we are stronger then they are, and we are not stupid. We have Space , really good at comps, then we have me, Really good at getting people on my side and making alliances and Nathan sucks but he is ok, because he is in our side and Nigcore is awesome, also big threat, and I really love how people target him and not me ;) So we are ready to take them out, we have people, people trust us, we have the numbers, it's just about the time for them :D
Hasta la vista amigos, don't let the doors hit ya <3
3955 days 8 hours ago
Lyshan
From bignate97

I just got some JUICY information from Amanda and Laquandria. I've never talked to Amanda before this point, but this incident made her one of my closest allies. Laquandria and Amanda told me on skype that there is a 4 person alliance consisting of Tyler, Josh M, Karter, and Nytrell. They told me Nytrell is going to use the veterans to nominate me and Josh S, two of his cliquemates who have been loyal to him through the whole game.

We are going to tell the whole house about this alliance. We're going to vote out Tyler which will make it 3 vs 8. I knew something was sketchy about Nytrell. I can't trust him anymore. I can't trust Tyler and Josh M either, who used to be my allies. They cannot win the HOH comp tonight so they can be nominated. If one of the veterans win, me and Josh S will probably be nominated.

Laquandria was banned for three days, for making racist remarks, even though she never said them. I need Laquandria in this game if she gets picked for the POV. I don't really know how this will affect the game, but I know it won't be good for me.
3955 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From losangelesgirl

I'm really taking this game serious so this is me talking to him :D

[0:37:56] SuppJosh .: nytrell wants to works with the vets to put me and nate up or something
[0:38:25] ??????????: I will explain everything
[0:38:29] ??????????: but are you loyal? ;(
[0:38:35] ??????????: Because Nathan said that we can trust you
[0:38:39] SuppJosh .: of course!
[0:38:41] ??????????: I can trust you auctally*
[0:38:48] SuppJosh .: ive literally talked to nobody except you nate and laquandria lol
[0:38:59] SuppJosh .: well, nytrell too obv but apparently he isnt trustworthy
[0:39:21] ??????????: Well Imma explain everything now ;D
[0:39:50] ??????????: So Laquandria talked to Nytrell and Karter in HOH room (you can see it on histrory to when you enter the group at the very bottom)
[0:40:01] ??????????: And they want her on their side.
[0:40:24] ??????????: It's JoshM,Nytrel,Karter and Tyler
[0:40:37] SuppJosh .: hmm ok
[0:40:37] ??????????: but they want Space because she is strong plus they are most likeley losing Tyler
[0:40:50] ??????????: Nytrell also told SpaceCadet
[0:41:07] ??????????: that he wants a veteran to win the HOH
[0:41:16] ??????????: and nomminate you Josh and Nathan
[0:41:30] ??????????: So it's like the house against that 3. They are kinda lying to everyone..
[0:41:39] SuppJosh .: wow
[0:41:52] SuppJosh .: well, i'm definitely loyal to you nate and laquandria
[0:41:54] ??????????: Because he is working with both veterans
[0:42:00] SuppJosh .: if i win HoH ill nominate two of those 3
[0:42:02] ??????????: Ok because I trust you
[0:42:06] ??????????: and I like you tbh
[0:42:20] ??????????: It should be smart because they are kinda comming after us
[0:42:21] SuppJosh .: aw, i like you too (yn)
[0:42:23] ??????????: <3
[0:42:27] ??????????: :*
[0:42:40] SuppJosh .: yeah, you me and nate are active and good players so
[0:42:43] SuppJosh .: unless HoH is luck-based
[0:42:48] SuppJosh .: we should hopefully we able to do this
[0:42:50] ??????????: I hope that it's not
[0:43:00] ??????????: and I think Bryden - SpaceCadet
[0:43:05] ??????????: is gunning for them too
[0:43:06] SuppJosh .: nytrell already has a vote against him
[0:43:14] ??????????: I think so..
[0:43:18] SuppJosh .: i heard from nytrell
[0:43:25] SuppJosh .: that laquandria was going to backdoor brayden yesterday
[0:43:28] SuppJosh .: but she opted out at the last second
[0:43:30] SuppJosh .: and picked tyler
[0:43:40] SuppJosh .: and actually
[0:43:43] SuppJosh .: what youre saying makes sense
[0:43:56] SuppJosh .: because he said something like "after all that work" so he must have actually been gunning for brayden
[0:43:59] ??????????: Nighcore could relly help us
[0:44:17] ??????????: Because he knows that they are against him
[0:44:25] SuppJosh .: mhm
[0:44:35] SuppJosh .: do you think the votes are there for tyler to go home tonight?
[0:44:38] ??????????: and also Nytrell wants Veterans to do his dirty work and put you up and Nathan
[0:44:45] ??????????: I hope so Josh...
[0:44:51] SuppJosh .: theres you me and nate
[0:44:53] SuppJosh .: we only need 5
[0:45:02] SuppJosh .: but nytrell can block one of us
[0:45:04] ??????????: You,me,nate,Brayden
[0:45:10] SuppJosh .: okay so
[0:45:12] SuppJosh .: its 9 votes
[0:45:17] SuppJosh .: and if we somehow got a 5th
[0:45:19] SuppJosh .: itd be 4-4
[0:45:23] SuppJosh .: and laquandria sends tyler home
[0:45:31] ??????????: Yeah it could happen
[0:45:37] ??????????: I think Space
[0:45:39] ??????????: Laqua..
[0:45:46] ??????????: is controlling his team
[0:45:49] SuppJosh .: are Justin and Steven standing with anyone?
[0:45:53] ??????????: so I think we have the numbers
[0:45:54] SuppJosh .: oh okay
[0:45:56] SuppJosh .: then we definitely do
[0:46:01] ??????????: Josh I luv you<3
[0:46:07] SuppJosh .: <333
[0:46:33] SuppJosh .: I'm glad we talked though cause like.. I only felt close with nate and had
3955 days 3 hours ago
Lyshan
From Skyhawk

So me, Nytrell, Josh M, and Laquandria have a final four alliance with no name yet, but we are in perfect chemistry. This week, our target is Tyler, and since I won the veto and saved myself, he went up in my place, meaning a Social WILL go home this week, putting them on an even field with everyone but me and Josh M. If anyone from any clique except the Socials gets HoH tonight, it will be smooth sailing and me and/or Josh M will definitely be going into the merge of the cliques. But yes, Tyler is most likely going home since he has 3 votes. I just need to make sure others kick him out too.

open group

Lyshan's BB4 - DRs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!