This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S8:???]

Topic » Applications [S8:???]

3776 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
Username: RedWing91
First name to call you by: Red
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one): Red
Color Level: Dark green
Time-Zone: Eastern
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Mariono
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I like competition
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I will be active and try for every immunity
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: Because strength gets you little online and social might get you the votes but It won't get you to the end
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: strategic, social, strength
Explain the component you found least important: strength gets you little online 
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: They Embrace it or try to cover it up
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7-9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7-9 weekdays and 8pm-2am saterday
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? I have finished one(4th) and i'm in the middle of like 6 or 7 others
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
NJKoda, User,

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): If you want me to I will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah but it is a two way street
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course it's a game and I don't plan on being voted out
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: If you say so
~
3776 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Welcome to the official applications page for the eighth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first seven seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid January. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: _JB_
First name to call you by: Jeremy
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): n/a
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: CST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To win
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm versatile. I'm mainly a hero, but I can stab you in the back whenever.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I can win because I can outwit, and I can outplay everyone.
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?: I think it's the easiest of the three to execute, but definitely the most important.
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Social, Strategic, Strength
Explain the component you found least important: They are all imperative to win the game, but especially in an ORG, winning challenges is the least important because if you have friends and a strategy, people will reward you. ORG juries aren't as bitter as CBS juries.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: If you are labeled a threat by being a social threat, strategic threat, and especially a physical threat, it could help or hurt you in the game. Especially if you are a physical threat.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? any time after 6 works
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-12 CST
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in several successful series. I've played 3 of Suitman's, 1 of KidA's (where I played with you & I played well), 2 of Janelle's (one was All-Star season), finished 4th in Cole's Bermuda and I'm in Winner & Prez's Nepal. That's just on the top of my head. Look at my profile for my full history.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
KidA's Kenya - 3rd
Janelle's Libya - 4th
Janelle's All-Stars - 9th
Cole's Bermuda - 4th
Suitman's OW - 8th

I love all the hosts I play with. They are all cool and fun to play with. And I don't apply to anyone's group game unless they are someone That is well respected and that I like, and I would love to play in your game, wangy probst. Also, I almost always make it to the end or get screwed by a twist post-merge, so I feel I can do the same in your game :)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? absolutely
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: i will
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

Good luck! :)
3775 days 4 hours ago
MoogaBooga
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: MoogaBooga
First name to call you by: Emily
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: The puke green one
Time-Zone: EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: A friend recommended it. =)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I'm very active and participate in all of the challenges, so hopefully nobody will see a reason to vote me out before the merge. I'll try to make a solid alliance that will help me get to the end.
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: I'm not really a people person, I have no physical strength, and, by the process of elimination, that leaves strategic to be the strongest part of my game.
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Social, strategic, strength
Explain the component you found least important: Considering the fact that this is an online game, strength doesn't help at all. But, if this was the real game, having a strong alliance and being good friends with the other tribe mates could save you if you were bad at challenges.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: I don't know how other people deal with it, but it doesn't bother me. People are going to believe what they want to believe, and most of the time you can't change their minds.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you (weekdays)? Until 9 PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Yeah, I don't do anything on weekends either, so anytime then works. I won't be able to participate for a few hours here and there during the week because I have classes.
What prior group game experience do you have? I've finished one of The Hunger Games group games. I'm still playing in a Surivivor, a Big Brother, and another of The Hunger Games.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I got second in The Hunger Games. I haven't finished any others, but Stunzer is the coolest host because he's my friend and I think he just helps me along when I need it. D=
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes. They help me keep track of what's going on in each group game that I'm in.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yup
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yep
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yeah
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Sí
3775 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: dragotistic
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: F.
Nickname (if you would like one): Coldan
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: John Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Well, I haven't really followed your series in the past, but I believe your group is up there with the some of the best groups and I believe I can win.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Varies from game to game, but people usually label me as Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I have the strategic mind and I have the impeccable ability for people to trust me.
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Mostly strategical, and sometimes I am physical.
Why?: I can make smart plans and make points that other people do not think of and it advances me and the people I trust farther in the game.
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: I cannot rank those three because they all have the same equality in the game of Survivor. All look good in front of the Jury. All can win you the game of Survivor.
Explain the component you found least important: Honestly, Physical. Prime example: Ozzy and Yul. The Jury found Yul's strategic ability more important in the game of Survivor than Ozzy's physical ability.
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: Idk, but I usually enjoy being labeled cause it's mostly accurate and I fall a bit more into character.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Honestly, that works great. My group game runs at 5pm CST and I can just wait another hour and this games starts. Well, sometimes I may have dinner but I would try my best to make it.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5:30pm CST-9:30pm CST Mon-Fri All Day on Sat-Sun
What prior group game experience do you have? alot alot alot alot alot alot (mostly Suitman's)
1st - SuitMan13
2nd - Cmack311
3rd - Mearl
4th - bingo21
5th - Gaiaphage
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I love confessionals too lol
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? obviously, it's your game and I want to make your experience fun and enjoyable as you
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES, I was just voted out in Mearl's Survivor and I took it like a champ (well, you do understand if I am in control of the game, and lose the F3 challenge by a hair and get voted out, I may be pissed a little)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: That's a good idea lol. yes, I do understand
~

Good luck! :) - Thanks, you too!
3770 days 1 hour ago
Danaan
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Danaan
First name to call you by: Danaan
Last initial to call you by: M.
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone: Mountain
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda Kimmel
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love Survivor and is on my mind the majority of the time!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Mostly a Hero :)
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am a very likably person and like to make friends with most people but when I need to I can be dirty and will always fight to stay in the game, even if the odds are against me.
REQUIRED FIELD
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: I would always like to say strategic but I have been a physical threat before
Why?: I guess I would say it depends on the time and my comfort level in the season. At the beginning I am super social and that's the biggest aspect of the game but when I absolutely have to I can be a force to be reckon with in challenges
Rank those three components in terms of importance to Survivor: Strategic, social, strength
Explain the component you found least important: Strength, relying on your strength too much could get you in trouble- once a threat a target remains on your back you have to have strategy and social aspects of your game to keep you alive
How do people deal with being labeled a certain type of player (social, strategic, physical)?: I guess for some it could make them fall under pressure and scramble to much. I don't think anyone is ONE of them. I think you have to have all three to win. But if getting labeled with one happens people sometime scramble to much. I believe in just remaining calm and playing your cards right.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-8 Pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4-6 PM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? group games 9 other games 2
What prior group game experience do you have? I have only been in one other group survivor game
haha I was 14th- sadly :(

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I love confessionals
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: absolutely
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I do :)

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!