This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S9: Global Battle]

Topic » Applications [S9: Global..

3734 days 18 hours ago
Basketball200
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: basketball200
First name to call you by: Ryan
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone:Est
Continent (America/Europe): America.if you need another Europe i dont mind
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russel Hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love group games and I want to win for once.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Im smart and im not afraid of making bold moves.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: In my past group games I was always the one that called the shots and if I can bring my game to Global Battles ill win by a landslide.
How will you help lead your continent to victory?: Im leader to my contiinet and I really can I help my continent winning immunity challenges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? yes
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7-10 EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yes I will i promise.
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? I cometed in Bingos survivor Spatts Survivor  and Cks survivor .Side note i remember I got rid of you in Ck.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
7th,6th, and 11th. I wouldve played more but I took a long break.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yup
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yup
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yup
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yup
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
19 days 13 hours agozachboy967
Hey, I'll apply later
19 days 13 hours agoAvatar20
Welcome to the official applications page for the ninth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eight seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start mid February. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! It's Americans vs. Europeans in a battle for global supremacy! 18 new players will enter England hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart the "Ghosts of the Past" twist. With a majority non-live challenges, no continent will have any excuse for not excelling this season!

Apply today for your chance to compete for your continent!
3733 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Username: Janelle_Pierzina
First name to call you by: Dylan
Last initial to call you by: P
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Gold
Time-Zone: Central
Continent (America/Europe): America
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game?: The group looks fun and organized. :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Physical
Why?: I'm decent at challenges.
How will you help lead your continent to victory?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? Anytime.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Absolutely!

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Sure!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yup!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree to not act irrationally.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!
~
3733 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
APPS CLOSED SORRY
3708 days 12 hours ago
mikespike
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: mikespike
First name to call you by: mike
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Mike Daddy
Color Level: silver
Time-Zone: AEST
Continent (America/Europe): Australia, but im half European so put me as that

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays) [On the rare chance that there is a live challenge] ? any yo
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any again
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges (majority non-live this season)? Yes
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? A fuck ton
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

1st,1st,2nd,3rd,5th,
Wangi wangi wangi wangi wangi

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): maybe videos ;)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? no
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? no im going ape shit
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: no
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: no
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!