This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S10: Cote D'Ivoire]

Topic » Applications [S10: Cote..

3713 days 16 hours ago
Justunreal
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Justunreal
First name to call you by: Jerome
Last initial to call you by:S
Nickname (if you would like one): JJ
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: EST

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Spencer
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Well your an awesome guy and I feel like I should play one of your groups for once
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I acted as a villain in past group games . So I'm going towards a hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm awesome and I can be the best SOCIAL AND STRATEGIC PLAYER EVER
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Physical
Why?: because at the merge you need to be physical to win immunity challenges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? That's fine for me
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-7pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? A lot of experience
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Link , Suitman, Janelle , Leli and Wangifold ;)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Definitely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES
3712 days 7 hours ago
zachboy967
Username: ^
First name to call you by: Zach
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Zach
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To gain experience
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm nice and can backstab when needed
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Mixture
Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Anything words
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anything works
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes sir
What prior group game experience do you have? On profile
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
^
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3712 days 4 hours ago
SouthernSong
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by: Kyler
Last initial to call you by: M.
Nickname (if you would like one): Nah, aside from the Sexy Southerner.
Color Level: Orange

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: J.T./Monica/Brend
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I suppose I would be a villain on the inside and my interactions, but I have heroic qualities hidden within me. Overall, definitely a villain, as nothing is more fun.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm a charmer down at the heart. People ain't usually against me since they like my personality and all this southern swag. The strong social game and the ability to have that killer instinct both will really help me succeed in this game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: Like I've been saying before, I'm really good on getting people's good side, and they feel comfortable working with me. I'm a sweet and genuine person, even if my intentions might not be that. Southern boys always have fun, and make all the boys and girls love them.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Anything after that is generally okay!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Most days for the majority of the day, but Tuesdays and Thursdays are pretty busy for me.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes, definitely. I enjoy doing them and will be there for almost all if not all of them.
What prior group game experience do you have? On profile, but still finishing some of them up.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. I'm still playing my first games.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yesss, absolutely. I love sending in confessionals, and I like to think I have a really fun and adorable personality for it as well.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I'll be angry if I get betrayed, but freaking out is sort of dumb. So yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Absolutely.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, and that won't happen.
~
3712 days 1 hour ago
mattshore999
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:mattshore999
First name to call you by:Matt
Last initial to call you by:S
Nickname (if you would like one):Matt
Color Level:Yellow
Time-Zone:Usa Central Time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Yul
Why do you want to play in this group game?:  Redemption from my last group game...This time I am winning
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:A strategic Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am able to constantly switch play styles to adjust to the situation
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strength or Strategic.
Why?:If you win immunity you can not be voted off and it is always a chance to get out of a tough situation. But Strategy is also extremely useful to if you do not win immunity and its always a great plan B to use.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?6-10 not on wednesdays
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5 pm-11 pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10, I am on tengaged everyday
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I will be able to copete in every challenge not on wednesdays
What prior group game experience do you have? Bingos group games
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Bingo and 5th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will do my best but as stated earlier Wednesdays will not work for me
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3712 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Mrcool
First name to call you by:Matt
Last initial to call you by:J
Nickname (if you would like one):No thanks
Color Level:Orange
Time-Zone:Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: J.T
Why do you want to play in this group game?:Because It seems fun
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?Because Im nice the good guys got to win
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Social
Why?:Im easy to get along and Im Mrcool LOL
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 6-11 eastern
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Most of the day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9 and 1/2
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Most
What prior group game experience do you have? I just started joining groups
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
1. Link survivor canda still in merge at final 9
2. Ramik survivor 10
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):Sure
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?Ye
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?I wont :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yes
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233
3711 days 8 hours ago
PSULucky
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: PSULucky
First name to call you by: Dave
Last initial to call you by: Y
Nickname (if you would like one): nah
Color Level: Silver

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: never seen :'(
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor group games, and word on the street is it's supposed to be epic so xD
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm strategic, and a good social player imo
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: probably social
Why?: I've played amazing social games before. If I stay on top of things I usually get really into it and do well
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 5-7 probably
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4-9 pretty much, but preferably 6-9
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? major 10 rofl
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? as long as my irl schedule allows me to be online, yes
What prior group game experience do you have? I've played dozens of group games, many of which were survivor
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 2nd, 3rd, 5th (don't remember past that). had a very good chance of making finals/winning in a game but it got cancelled a little before the end. also in 2 right now where I have a good shot at making finals

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
3711 days 8 hours ago
survivor411
i apply
3711 days 5 hours ago
francesca19988
Welcome to the official applications page for the tenth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eight seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late March/early April. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter Cote D'Ivoire hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart the a secret, not yet revealed twist. With a majority live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:francesca19988
First name to call you by: francesca
Last initial to call you by: hogi
Nickname (if you would like one): franny bananni
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone: est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: francesca
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because i love survivor.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: to your face im hero behind your back im THE villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? because i have great social skills
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social and strength
Why?: because i can win ALOT of challeges and i dont come of as a threat.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?: 7
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? anytime on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.3
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? 150 %
What prior group game experience do you have? i played in murlys survivor and im still in it and im in final 10 out of 18 soo far.
murly
leli
suitman (love his series but never played)
ck's survivor.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes 150 % i ALOT lolS :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect : yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yessssssssssssssssssssss
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
3711 days 4 hours ago
bwburke94
Hm, season 10 being Cote d'Ivoire, sounds familiar...
3711 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Mearl
First name to call you by: Mearl
Last initial to call you by: E
Nickname (if you would like one): King Mearl
Color Level: Blood

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cesternino
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To win
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm the most heroic villain and the most villainous hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because Survivor is like life, and I'm a master at life.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: I'll be making a multi called wangif0ld and having people mail them their votes instead
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?
7pm CST and after

What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Usually any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
Should be able to
What prior group game experience do you have? None, first time group gamer
Cmack's; 24th out of 24
Dono's: 16 out of 16
Mearl's: 18th out of 18
Manalord: 20 out of 20
Gaiaphage: 15 out of 16 (WINNING)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I'll write confessionals about how I'm constipated on my rice only diet and how the other tribemates snore.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? OK
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? If I get voted out I'm gonna burn the island down and run around naked
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will pretend to try, is that good enough?
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Oh, that sounds like it is an interesting strategy. RANDO-VOTES.
3710 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Ethan000
First name to call you by: Ethan
Last initial to call you by: H
Nickname (if you would like one): Nothing
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: MDT

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Cesternino/Todd Herzog
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I've been wanting to play it for SO LONG, but things just haven't worked out till now, so I'm glad that I'm finally getting this opportunity to play! Plus, I've heard nothing but great things about this group game, so I'm excited to play it!
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I think I'm smart enough to make the right alliances, and I think I can physically be a beast in the challenges!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strength (viewed from the people just watching), but I think I'm actually the strongest in the strategic category....
Why?: Because I make smart, calculated strategic moves, that propel me to the end, and make me win...

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7, 8, 9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 1-10 PM CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8-9, I haven't been in a group game in awhile, so I'm a little rusty, and I've gravitated to ROBLOX these last few months...
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? DEFINITELY! I LOVE the challenges!

What prior group game experience do you have? I think you know, it's all on my profile! But yeah, I have a lot!

(Coolest Hosts/Best Placings)

Bingo's Survivor - 1st
Leli's Survivor - 1st
Dono's Survivor - 5th #Robbed
Janelle's Survivor - 1st & 12th
CK's Survivor - 2nd & 5th

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): a I will try with my busy schedule! :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? FOR SURE!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, I'll go out with class...
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3710 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Renegade628
First name to call you by: Sean
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Dark Green

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Cesternino, Cirie Fields, Sugar kiper, and Coby Archa are all tied.
Why do you want to play in this group game?:I've heard good things about this series and I would like to add to the list of good things by putting my name on the list of winners! ^_^
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Eugh, labels... Mindset of a villain, personality of a hero, I guess? Does that make any sense whatsoever?
Why do you think you can win this group game? Anything can happen, I mean based on my track record I probably won't be I'll be damned if I don't try!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social by far. Strategy gets boring and trying to play an innately physical game is SO FREAKING HARD OMFG
Why?: I like talking to people and it's way easier to convince people who like you to vote with you than to convince people who don't to not vote for you.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 6-9 pm CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Pretty much everyday, afternoons and evenings are better though.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yep
What prior group game experience do you have? I've won KidA's Wild West, Link's Japan, and Bingo's Brazil!
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Link, KidA, Leli, Bingo, and Gaia (in order I played)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): As long as you cast some unbelievably stupid people and set the game up to be interesting, I'll have plenty of insults locked and loaded and plenty of game to talk. So DEFINITELY :D
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? That sounds challenging, but I /guess/...
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yep
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yep
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep
3709 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: coolnarwhal88
First name to call you by: Bennett
Last initial to call you by: N.
Nickname (if you would like one): None, just call me Bennett
Color Level: Brown

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rafe Judkins
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Haven't played one in some time.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I am the epitome of neutral.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I got mad skill, yo.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Probs social.
Why?: I am just good at talking to people, you know?
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)?  Between 7:00 PM EST and 10:00 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekend schedule is always changing.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 (I might miss some weekend stuff.)
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Every weekday challenge, I'd say MOST of the weekend challenges.
What prior group game experience do you have? You can check on my profile page.
1. LiteCitrus' Survivor: Tonga (6/16)
2. Suitman's Survivor: Seychelles (10/20)
3. TTRS 20: Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites (14/24)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, I am the confessional master.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? As long as you don't make some cheap-ass twist. (:P)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yep.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will vote at all tribal councils and I will make at least 5/6 challenges.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
3709 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
~Apps Closed~
3699 days 17 hours ago
jeevaislife
Welcome to the official applications page for the tenth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first eight seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late March/early April. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only new players may apply.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter Cote D'Ivoire hoping to take the title of Sole Survivor and outsmart the a secret, not yet revealed twist. With a majority live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:jeevaislife
First name to call you by:mike
Last initial to call you by:s
Nickname (if you would like one):mikus
Color Level:white
Time-Zone:Est

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Todd
Why do you want to play in this group game?:it's my first group game and I love to compete
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm social and a strategist
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:strategic
Why?:I get into good alliances and know when to use them
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7-9 CST pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?7to 9 pm cst
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?yes I will
What prior group game experience do you have?None but I'm a competitor

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes I'm very calm
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:I'll do everyone
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes I do
~

CREDITS TO SURVIVOR233

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!