This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S12: ???]

Topic » Applications [S12: ???]

3608 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: OldNewz
First name to call you by: Old
Last initial to call you by:  N
Nickname (if you would like one): Newz
Color Level: Brown
Time-Zone: EST

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Cesternino
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I have yet to play in this series and since i got banned, alot of the group games that i was supposed to be in, i didn't get to join so now i'm completely free :D
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, i just can't backstab people :(
Why do you think you can win this group game? I play a fairly underrated gamestyle and my past history with group games have shown that it is very effective.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social, easily.
Why?: I just know that many people have given me votes to win just cause they like me :p
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime after that since i'm down with school.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? For weekends, it would probably have to be after 8pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?  Yes
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in 5 games. Won 3/5 of those and currently playing my 6th group game.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
LoganWorm
TheMissingLink
Bingo
Renegade
Chastain
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yep
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3608 days 2 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Username: BigBrotherFan132
First name to call you by: Sam
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Sam
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: OMG I have too many. I can't name just one. Colleen, Jerri, Amber, Lindsey, Vecepia, Boston Rob, Shii Ann, Jenna, Heidi, Christy, Sandra, Julie, Janu/Coby, Danni, Cirie, Parvati, Candice, Yau Man, Todd, Courtney, Peih-Gee, Sugar, Crystal, Corinne, Naonka, Whitney, Colton (lol), Abi, Malcolm, Lisa, Eddie, Ciera, Tina Wesson, Katie, Kass, J'Tia, Tasha, and Spencer.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I love Survivor and I want to have a lot of fun.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: It depends on the game. If I like everyone, I will be more of a hero but if I don't like a lot of people, I will probably be a villain.
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I feel like I have the social, physical and strategic aspects that are needed to get far and win.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: It depends on the comp difficulty and players, but I would say social.
Why?: I am usually very active in groups, and I like to talk to people.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? Anytime!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime!
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I would say a 9.5.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes! But, I will probably not be as active if it starts before July 1st since I will be on vacation.
What prior group game experience do you have? A TON. And I mean, 50+ groups.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
I can't remember my 5 best group game placings, but the best hosts in games I played were Janelle_Pierzina, SuitMan13, Leli14, Euro, and Laurenjade121.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, it might be hard but yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes definitely!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, I doubt that will happen unless I am banned or have a power outage or something like that.
~
3608 days 1 hour ago
winner132
Username: winner132
First name to call you by: Marissa
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: CST
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED) Student/Bartender
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Parvati Shallow duh
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A little bit of both
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I actually know how to play the game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or  strategic?: All 3 Wangy.
Why?: Because I am a very social person and make friends easy and im beast at comps, while at the same time strategic.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 7PM CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4PM-9PM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9-10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yepp
What prior group game experience do you have? Avatar's Survivor and Drago's Survivor

Avatar's Survivor: Hawaii ~ 2/16 (5-1-1)
Avatar's Survivor: Caribbean ~ 3/18 (3-2-1)
Drago's Survivor: Oman ~ 6/18 (4-2)
Drago's Survivor: All Stars ~ 14/20 (4{0}-2-1{0}) (Idol'd out)
And coolest host is Drago (so far)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES I ALWAYS DO
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Forever and always
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes lol
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I always do ask the other group hosts I have played with
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes I do
3607 days 22 hours ago
sssp123
Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: sssp123
First name to call you by: Sam
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Santos
Color Level: the not ugly green
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Honestly, I feel guilty that almost ever time you mail me about auditioning I say "I promise, next season!"
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, I think
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I'm a good judge of character, know how to maneuver, and I like to think I'm likable!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social! With strategy close behind
Why?: You need to make connections to get anywhere in this game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? 6-8ish, maybe later
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 3-7isj
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8-9, though totally honest that number might drop to 6-7 if no one else is active
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I think so, but I'm not sure
What prior group game experience do you have? Just check my user page!
•Cole91 (6th, Fan favorite)
•KidA (9th, 8th)
•Survivor233 (1st, 5th)
•Island of Champions (Currently in the final 34 out of 100)
•Seitter (5th)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yup!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I'm an excellent sport. Erm, usually.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll try
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yikes, scary. Alright, but please remind me if I forget to vote!
3593 days 9 hours ago
patriciasigmond
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: patriciasigmond
First name to call you by: patricia
Last initial to call you by: s
Nickname (if you would like one): ptrish
Color Level: silver
Time-Zone: mst

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rupert
Why do you want to play in this group game?: i love survivor
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villian
Why do you think you can win this group game? I am social strenth and strategic i can get myself to top
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: social
Why?: well if i say then people will know
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST (1 hour behind EST) work best for you(weekdays)? anytime unless i'm working
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? anytime unless i'm working
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? yes
What prior group game experience do you have? I haven't done any in a while, but i have won a couple, I made it to f2 twice in a row in one group game.
Cmack311 3rd season Big Brother: 1st
Cmack All Star Big Brother: 2nd
Big Brother world: 1st (even came in late into game and still won, with a lot of hate)
Ryan Amazing Race: 2nd (your group game)
JBC Survivor: 2nd

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes(even though we had that argument once, I will treat you respectefully, only time i had trouble with a host was when I got evictted in a game for no reason, no vote, not last person is out, or inactivity or banned, it was just random.org vote, and somehow i got to top of list, but there was no proof).
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!