This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S2: ???]

Topic » Applications [S2: ???]

2501 days 12 hours ago
Michael31
First name to call you by: Michael
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): Mike
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Central
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland?
What was your favorite challenge from Survivor Iceland (see main group)?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Aubry or Sandra
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I played in your last series and had a lot of fun and I miss playing these games
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yeah I think so, I've gotten really a close to a win multiple times and I've won before so I have what it takes?!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? After 9 pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Before 6 pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 2 usally, but when I'm playing a group game, 7-8
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? I've played probably...15 games?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Mana, Ben, Wangy, Bingo and Drago

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: My confessionals are always fire
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Ya
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
2501 days 4 hours ago
moondancer63
Welcome to the official applications page for the second season of my Survivor reboot. If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start towards the end of June, shortly after Survivor Iceland finishes. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Only NEW players may apply.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Michael-Caleb
Last initial to call you by: W
Nickname (if you would like one): Mc
Color Level: brown
Time-Zone:eastern
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
What was your favorite challenge from Survivor Iceland (see main group)?: don't have a fav
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Big Bro Spencer Bledsoe
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Experience
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic and social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: proabally both
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: no bc my experience will work against me
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 8pm+ eastern
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 8pm+ eastern
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6
What prior group game experience do you have? a lot
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. 1,1,1,2,2

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): ys
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? ys
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils? yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~

Good luck! :)
2501 days 2 hours ago
EM002
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Eric
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Eric
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST

Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki )
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra Diaz Twine
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I wanted to play in one of your series for a long time and I finaly see that applications have been opened!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I think strategic for sure. I’m able to always think about my moves before I make them.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on the situation but I think Villain in most cases.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Of course I can! I think I can win because I’ll be able to maneuver my way around the game no matter what gets thrown at me.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? Preferably after 6 PM
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Preferably after 6 PM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 
What prior group game experience do you have? I’ve played in different Tengaged Group series including TTRS, NB Reality and RSF
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
- Turney1805
- Nbkiller
- RshowFreak
- Bigben1996
- NJKoda1998

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I’ll try to remember this time!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?- Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: For sure!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Ooo interesting! Yeah I agree
2500 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Nick
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): I'll go by NJ instead of Nick ONLY if there is another Nick on the cast to avoid confusion
Color Level: Blood
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ) I've known Mel & Jake S. the longest, and been friends with both of them, so a tie between them :)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I'm bored and I need 1 last game to play.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yeah. Anyone can win, so why not me, right!?!?!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 5-10pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7-10pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? http://www.tengaged.com/blog/NJKoda1998/4869922/group-game-history
1. Bingo21 (1st - Solomon Islands)
2. Leli14 (2nd - Heroes vs. Villains)
3. Gaiaphagee (2nd - Best to Never Win)
4. SuitMan13 (3rd - Polynesia)
5. BigBen1996 (8th - Blood vs. Water & Hosts vs. Almosts)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
2500 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
First name to call you by: Jey
Last initial to call you by: Daigle
Nickname (if you would like one): Red
Color Level: Green
Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland? (The wiki might help you: http://ryans-survivor-series.wikia.com/wiki/Ryan%27s_Survivor_Series_Wiki ): JD/Newnightmare
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I love underrated Sierra Reed, Denise Stapely
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you): I think you are a committed host and I look forward to that because I'm a committed Contestant
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: The strongest part of my game is strategy- the weakest- making connections and being social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: My name insists that I'm a villain, but I'm truly a hero at heart.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Nope! But I'm sure going to try right??!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? 9pm EST and after- depends on work schedule
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: 7am-2pm or 9pm and after
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
What prior group game experience do you have?

1. Bennetts Survivor: Tikal- 6th~Most entertaining
2. Bingo's Survivor: Poland and Bingo vs Suitman- 4th and 17th
3. NJ's Survivor: South Africa and All-stars- 5th and 4th
4. Tunertin's Survivor: Japan- 2nd
5. Yinzer's Survivor: Belize ?
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YESSSSSS. I love confessionals!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
2499 days 19 hours ago
Nathan132
First name to call you by: Nathan
Last initial to call you by: F
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Silver
Time-Zone: MT

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): mmmhmm
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Nope
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I won't pull a fiji
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes. I hate you for it though.
~
2499 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Tyler
Last initial to call you by: A
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: AEST

Who was your favorite contestant from Survivor Iceland?: Gurrrl I don't have a clue not gonna lie.
What was your favorite challenge from Survivor Iceland?: In The Know
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Edna Ma (she got DUPED by Brandon Hantz)
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I am so passionate about Survivor. I want to prove to myself that I can really do this and kick ass.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero!
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Probably not haha. I have a lot working against me, including having no experience in groups games. I'll try to use that to my advantage, and I'll give it 110%. I just think the odds are against me.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)?: 8pm onwards is ideal, but anything after 6pm is do-able.
What time periods work best for you?: I'm not super busy at the moment, so throw a time at me and I will try my best to make it.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged?: Usually 2 or 3. If I want to be, I'd say 8 or 9.

What prior group game experience do you have?: None! I'm ready to learn the ropes quick though.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yes! I'm really excited for confessionals!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: I will treat you with respect AND love! It's the other contestants you need to worry about.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game?: As soon as I am voted out I will let it all go. I can promise I will be acting irrationally up until my very last moments though.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes! I would feel like I'm letting everyone down if I don't, including myself.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I do now! Good lord that's a worse punishment than disqualification. I'll definitely vote!
2499 days 6 hours ago
DavidM7
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: David
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: est
I'm not gonna pretend to like any of them if I didn't watch the season sorry not sorry

Once again, wasn't there and I'm not gonna pretend to like comps that I didn't play

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Parvati Shallow because she is amazing at the game

Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
Because I adore survivor group games and I love competing even if I don't win I just love playing this game so much

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Probably social because I'm good at making sure to talk to people and keep up the necessary bonds in order to do well

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
villain in every sense of the word

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
I think I can win because I'm dedicated to every game I play as though I was in the real game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 5 PM EST work best for you(weekdays)? All times just let me know when
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Preferably not super early
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Right now about a 6 cause I'm not in any games but when I'm in a game it's about 7-8
What prior group game experience do you have? Look at my page for the games I'm most proud of (there's about 5-10 that I didn't put on there because I wasn't proud of the game I played. Doesn't mean I did bad for example I got 5th in a big Brother but I didn't like how I played so it's not on there)

I'll do both
M&Ns survivor season 2: 1st
Noah's survivor Greece: 1st
Bigbens survivor peru: 1st
ISS survivor second chances: 1st
BHDS survivor season 3: 1st

Hosts:
Kara (k4r4k)
BigBen
Obstreperous
Noah_Kondon
M&Ns hosts (pieguy555 and oldnewz)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I'm addicted to confessionals so yeah
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I always do because I've hosted before and know what it's like
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I may be bitter and lash out at players but I won't quit or any shit like that
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will always vote and I'll attempt to Make every challenge
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: oh spicy
~
2499 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
APPLICATIONS CLOSED.

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!