This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Tribal Council #2

Topic » Individual Tribal Council #2

3965 days 11 hours ago
crazzycasey
Grab your troches and take a seat.

How was the challenge today? Did the results surprise you?

Andrea- You were nominated some very good awards like, Friends in the outside world, and babysit your kids. How does that make you feel about your tribemates?

Aqua- You were nominated most likely to win the game. Does that put pressure on you to try even harder?

JJ- You won this challenge! How does it feel knowing all about your tribemates? Do you think that makes you stronger as a player?

Ish- You came so close! You were nominated the smartest player and most likely to win. Does that make you feel confident?

Daniel- You were unfortunately nominated nothing. Does that concern you?

Wangy- You were nominated smartest player. Do you believe your gameplay is obvious to everyone?

Benn- Most annoying player and most likely to be the next one out... not very good titles you earned! Are you still confident in your position?

Wolf- Might as well not even type a question for you.

Bizness- Same ^^

Ace- Does it feel good to be nominated the funniest player? Do you think being social is an important aspect in winning the game?

Kyreece- Uh-oh. You were nominated "The Worst Game." Does that worry you? Is there any way you can fix it?

ALL VOTES are due by 6:30 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, it will be counted as a self vote. If any votes are cast against JJ for some reason, they will be counted as a self-vote.
3965 days 11 hours ago
macken
I honestly did not think i wud be that i thought i wud be most annoying
3965 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Wangy- You were nominated smartest player. Do you believe your gameplay is obvious to everyone?

I'm just an intelligent man! I feel like that comes off in the things I say and what I do. I hope that makes me more friends than enemies.
3965 days 11 hours ago
Walkerbait27
It actually makes me feel a bit of confidence cause people actually believe in me on the other hand it makes them want to get rid of me cause of how I'm playing the game. However I feel very honoured to be nominated as the smartest person cause I've actually only been playing this game for 4 months
3965 days 10 hours ago
jstitely1
I think knowing about the fellow players absolutely helps, the answers made it pretty obvious that people don't really like Benn, it helped me see who my real threats are, and who I should work with. I was also pretty flattered to be tied for funniest:) haha but this challenge absolutely helps all of the people who will use it.
3965 days 10 hours ago
Kyreece13
Worst Game! Wooooo! Aha but really I don't know how I feel. I guess it sucks but what can I do.
3965 days 1 hour ago
ekud33333
I know i'm out soon so i have to start winning challenges.  I know i'm annoying I'm just worried about my position in the game relating to the tribe and that could result in my most likely next to go.  Although wolf and Bizness have not been active in a long time and that keeps them in the game because the original ulong tribe would have numbers now.
3964 days 23 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Daniel- You were unfortunately nominated nothing. Does that concern you?

Not one bit.
3964 days 15 hours ago
crazzycasey
I will now read the votes.
3964 days 15 hours ago
crazzycasey
First vote
Wangy.
3964 days 15 hours ago
crazzycasey
Second vote
Benn
1 vote Wangy, 1 vote Benn.
3964 days 15 hours ago
crazzycasey
Third vote
Benn
2 votes Benn, 1 vote Wangy.
3964 days 15 hours ago
crazzycasey
Fourth vote
Benn
3 votes Benn, 1 vote Wangy.
3964 days 15 hours ago
crazzycasey
Fifth vote
Benn
4 votes Benn, 1 vote Wangy.
3964 days 15 hours ago
crazzycasey
Seventh person voted out of Survivor: Palau.
Benn
Benn. That’s 5 votes, that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.

*Snuffs Torch*

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!