This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Tribal Council #5

Topic » Individual Tribal Council #5

3925 days 10 hours ago
crazzycasey
Grab your torches and take a seat.

Spam challenges. Do you find these hard?

Andrea- Do you think you can make it to f3?

Aqua- You can in second place for this challenge. Do you think you could've rallied up some more votes?

JJ- Are you secure about your position in the game?

Ish- You are safe for one more night! Congratulations. Do you think this challenge was easy? What are your favorite kind of challenges?

Daniel- Do you think you it is possible for you to make it to f3? If not, who do you think will?

Wolf- Might as well not even type a question for you.

Bizness- Same ^^

Kyreece- The last active Koror memeber left. Does that worry you? How are you going to be voting?

ALL VOTES are due by 7:30 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, it will be counted as a self vote. If any votes are cast against Ish for some reason, they will be counted as a self-vote.
3925 days 9 hours ago
macken
Um kinda lol
3925 days 9 hours ago
Kyreece13
Honestly, I am so busy right now getting on here to win immunity is impossible. So as the last member, well last active member, of Kuror my days are limited. Hopefully my tribe mates realise that I'm alone and getting rid of me will leave actual threats in the game. No matter what I am part of jury so even of I leave soon I will still be part of this game.
3925 days 9 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ish- You are safe for one more night! Congratulations. Do you think this challenge was easy? What are your favorite kind of challenges?

Thnx casey and this challenge was really easy for me since a lot of people I know, know that I'm a spammer and very kind enough to vote for me I also have a lot of people I know that owe me favours so I just ask them too. Spamming and trivia are my favs cause As I said I have a lot of good friends and trivia cause I'm a survivor freak I know almost everything
3925 days 3 hours ago
jstitely1
I don't know if secure is the right word for it, all i can do is hope that people don't vote me out. I think that there are waaayy bigger people and targets for others to vote out, so i hope its not me.
3924 days 23 hours ago
crazzycasey
Sorry JJ, I accidentally gave you the same question.

JJ- Do you think you might win it all?
3924 days 19 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Daniel- Do you think you it is possible for you to make it to f3? If not, who do you think will?

Um. I mean its possible but no one knows if they're safe or not week to week so we'll see.
3924 days 5 hours ago
crazzycasey
I will now read the votes.
3924 days 5 hours ago
crazzycasey
First vote
Kyreece
3924 days 5 hours ago
crazzycasey
Second vote
Kyreece
2 votes Kyreece.
3924 days 5 hours ago
crazzycasey
Third vote
Kyreece
3 votes Kyreece.
3924 days 5 hours ago
crazzycasey
Fourth vote
Kyreece
1 vote wolf, 3 votes Kyreece.
3924 days 5 hours ago
crazzycasey
Fifth vote
Kyreece
1 vote wolf, 4 votes Kyreece.
3924 days 5 hours ago
crazzycasey
Tenth person voted out of Survivor: Palau
Kyreece
Kyreece, that's 5 votes, that's enough. You need to bring me your torch.

*Snuffs Torch*

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!