This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#3 Challenge

Topic » #3 Challenge

3996 days 13 hours ago
crazzycasey
Your next challenge will be tomorrow. It will start at 6:00 PM EST, but it will be non-live. It will  continue until Wednesday, 7:00 PM EST.
3996 days 13 hours ago
macken
Ok thanks
3996 days 13 hours ago
jstitely1
okay! Thanks for letting us know!
3996 days 13 hours ago
Mia595
Ok thanks for letting us know ahead if time!!
3996 days 12 hours ago
crazzycasey
No problem! I figure that it is MUCH easier for people to adjust schedules or find a time in their schedule to make it for the challenge, that way we have to most possible people participating.
3996 days 12 hours ago
macken
Its a good idea :)
3996 days 11 hours ago
survivor411
ok thx
3995 days 21 hours ago
L310C34
As long as it doesn't interfere with the Big Brother premiere, I'm fine!!
3995 days 20 hours ago
macken
Big brother premire for usa? Can u watch it on 5 usa?
3995 days 19 hours ago
yonni98
big brother 15 premiers tommorow
3995 days 19 hours ago
crazzycasey
I will actually post the challenge now. You will still have until 7:00 PM EST tomorrow.
3995 days 19 hours ago
crazzycasey
3rd Challenge
        Good afternoon, everyone! Today’s challenge will be non-live because of all the scheduling issues with some of the contestants. You have the option of doing a tribe flag, or the option of making an immunity necklace. But your tribe as a whole must send in both a flag and a necklace.

For those of you that are choosing to do the tribe flag, you will need to include:
~ Your tribe color (Ulong: Blue, Koror: Brown)
~ Your tribemates
~ Season logo
~ Some style! A boring flag WILL NOT WIN!
~ Your tribe name!

Here is an example of a flag I made for one of the Survivor’s I was in.
        http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2la6mhv&s=5
        Your’s should look somewhat like this.. but be creative! This challenge is testing your artistic abilities. If you don’t have any- work on it. Your tribe will have to send in both a flag and an immunity necklace. Whichever tribe has the best flag and immunity necklace will win immunity and be safe from tribal. You’ll also receive a fire-making kit! Not that you really need it.. :P For your immunity necklace, it should be a lot simpler.

For those of you that are choosing to do an immunity necklace, you will need to include:
        ~ The season logo
        ~ Some decorative elements of Palau
        This one should be simpler, but it will be harder to impress me! I don’t want you to go online and find a necklace, and just add the logo on it, I want you to get creative! I hope you guys enjoy this challenge, and really find your inner artist. It’s in there somewhere.
3995 days 19 hours ago
macken
Oh crap
3995 days 19 hours ago
macken
How do u get the flag pole?
3995 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Damn Koror, I'm the least artistic person ever. Help me out here?
3995 days 18 hours ago
crazzycasey
Search it up on the Internet. Really, I found all the resources and put it all together. Try and do the same.

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!