This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ulong Tribal Council #3

Topic » Ulong Tribal Council #3

3969 days 14 hours ago
crazzycasey
Grab your torches and take a seat.

Ulong, You were making a comeback! Making you tribe strong again. How does it feel to lose?

Andrea- You weren't there for the challenge. Do you think that has any impact on the way people will vote?

Mia- You have been unable to come to the past few challenges. Does that worry you?

Aqua- Usually an active member, you didn't come to the challenge. Are you confident in your position?

JJ- You were there for the challenge. Did you enjoy it? Would you like challenges similar to that?

Ish- What are your thoughts concerning the merge?

Daniel- This is your 3rd tribal council. Di you feel your tribe is weaker than Koror?

Collins- How are you going to base your vote?

ALL VOTES are due by 4:30 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, it will be counted as a self vote.
3968 days 19 hours ago
jstitely1
I thought the challenge was definitely interesting and a fun challenge, until we lost lol. I'm unsure if I'd like more challenges like that just because it was harder to anticipate what the opposing side would do, and I'm much better at fact challenges haha. But it was a fun and different challenge.
3968 days 17 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Daniel- This is your 3rd tribal council. Di you feel your tribe is weaker than Koror?

Definitely not weaker but maybe less together than Koror.
3968 days 17 hours ago
Mia595
Mia- You have been unable to come to the past few challenges. Does that worry you?

A bit. I can't help my real life schedule though :/ hopefully there will be less comps on weekends. I only have 2 more tournaments this summer
3968 days 17 hours ago
macken
Aqua- Usually an active member, you didn't come to the challenge. Are you confident in your position?

I couldnt come because i went to see despicable me 2 and i love the minions so sorry and its a game of survivor anything can happen
3968 days 4 hours ago
yonni98
You weren't there for the challenge. Do you think that has any impact on the way people will vote?

first of all IM SO SORRY GUYS i was on a plane all day yesterday and yeah im nervous but this is the only challenge that i have been inactive so i think people should consider that cause im almost always active
3968 days 4 hours ago
yonni98
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4437/poll/final-immunity-challenge-96206
guys can you please vote for me in this poll and put my namr in the commet section
3967 days 18 hours ago
crazzycasey
I'm reading the votes now.
3967 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
First vote
Collins.
3967 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
Second vote
Collins.
3967 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
Third vote
Collins.
3967 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
Third person voted out of Survivor: Palau.
Collins.
Collins. That’s 4 votes, that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.

*Snuffs Torch*
3967 days 17 hours ago
jstitely1
sorry collins
3967 days 16 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Bye Collins

open group

Ecuador: La Libertad (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!