This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[APPS] King of Reality: Season 1

Topic » [APPS] King of Reality: Season..

2238 days 2 hours ago
greyconverse
First Name: Gavin
What past group games have you participated in? Placements? I'm looking to get back into group games. I used to host and compete many years ago. I have played a skype game on Zwooper very similar to how this will play out, and I came out 1st and it was my first skype game. I played a hell of a game, and my jury speech was 4 blog pages long huney
How long have you been on Tengaged? 8 years :xxxxx
Describe yourself in three words: Independent, Passionate and Empathetic.
Which eliminations style reality shows have you seen? Big Brother, Survivor, Rupauls and I'm beggining to become familiar with the Apprentice.
Why should we pick you? Because I have a serious love for reality TV, and rising to new challenges. I love strategic thinking and am excited to play a game I don't know much about (assuming I am cast!)

Skype: live:gavinweaverrr (if this doesnt work mail me.. I always add people myself!)
What do you bring to the: Creativity, Hella detailed DRs, and a fierce, competitive cast member.
Activity Level: 8 maybe? 7-8, depends what is going on in my life.
Mark all times that you can make:

7 PM Pacific  [X]
8 PM Pacific  [X]
9 PM Pacific  []
10 PM Pacific  []
Do you promise to be active: Absolutely :) I am in EST timing though, so you know.
2235 days 7 hours ago
NotNicky333
First Name: nick
What past group games have you participated in? Placements? a lot. good placements and bad across the board.
How long have you been on Tengaged? 3 and a hald years.
Describe yourself in three words: skinny, aggressive, talented.
Which eliminations style reality shows have you seen? bachelor, bb, survivor, amazing race, weakest link, rpdr, mole, total drama island.
Why should we pick you? Because I will cause drama and not let boring people win.

What do you bring to the: drama, fun times, and competition wins.
Activity Level: 8/10

7 PM Pacific  [x]
8 PM Pacific  [x]
9 PM Pacific  [x]
10 PM Pacific  [x]
Do you promise to be active yes
2235 days 7 hours ago
Mitchkid64
First Name: Mitchell
What past group games have you participated in? Placements? survivor wannabees (cant reveal my placement yet but check it out on matt64's blogs) got 2nd in a whodunnit, and uhm i did pretty good in ttrs and an rsf once i think
How long have you been on Tengaged? 3 and a half years
Describe yourself in three words: fun, loyal, smart
Which eliminations style reality shows have you seen? im thinking all of them lol, just scrolling through the ones i have seen people put in their applications i have seen most
Why should we pick you? because its time for me to show america why i am americas sweetheart

What do you bring to the: comp queen and a classic southern belle that is clearly faking being a classic southern belle
Activity Level: 10

7 PM Pacific  [X]
8 PM Pacific  [X]
9 PM Pacific  [X]
10 PM Pacific  [X]
Do you promise to be active: Yes
2234 days 21 hours ago
Auxana707
First Name: Auxana
What past group games have you participated in? Placements? None to date yet, this would be my first!
How long have you been on Tengaged? About a month
Describe yourself in three words: Adventurous, Witty & Laidback
Which eliminations style reality shows have you seen? Survivor, Bigbrother, Biggest Loser, Mole, Bachelorette
Why should we pick you? I’m a fresh new face to all of this

What do you bring to the: I will charm & flirt, and take what is mine
Activity Level: 8

7 PM Pacific  [x]
8 PM Pacific  [x]
9 PM Pacific  [x]
10 PM Pacific  []
2234 days 21 hours ago
Mexus
APPS CLOSED

open group

Kings Of Reality

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!