This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Team Mongoose

Topic » Team Mongoose

2225 days 4 hours ago
JSBReality
Ok  I've taught bout this today !
and i got some great ideas as a person studying POB rn principles of business lets call it
Hover Cae
Slogan: Who needs to drag while you can ride around in Swag!
2225 days 4 hours ago
JSBReality
Hover Case.. add a TM for dramatic effect (jk
2224 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
4. Finally, a description of your product:
a. What's it's purpose? Hover Case is a rounded cooler on wheels created to give the owner an easy method of transportation in places like airports while traveling. They can ride it around like a scooter so that they do not have to walk and carry heavy luggage.
b. What make it innovative? It is cushioned insulated so that you can store foods and precious belongings without losing quality while traveling.
c. Why should people people buy it? Because they can travel in style while reliving the fun of childhood and keep their belongings safe.
d. Anything else you wish to tell us.  Because of it's unique round shape, Hover Case can easily be rolled around if you do not feel like carrying it.
2224 days 21 hours ago
JSBReality
C.Another solution for c it also helps the airports service not the bring wheel chairs for the people who need to buy it helps people get around easier..
2224 days 7 hours ago
me2013

open group

Kings Of Reality

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!