This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15: Rikibayo

Topic » Tribal Council #15: Rikibayo

3468 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
You cannott vote for Bennet
he has immunity

Your votes are due tomorrow at 5PM CST (6PM EST)
I think the next challenge may be non-live. If it's live, it won't be until Monday.'

Jabbar - Rabbaj: Will this vote be a blindside?
Nick - Archerskyfire: Last round's weird power shift leaves today a very big question mark. Are you worried?
Connor - Connor_: Is there a clear vote right now or is it messy again?
Sam - superman11: Do you think last vote signified that you aren't as much at risk as thought? Or are you at risk still?
Ray - GentlemanG: Are people considering jury management or just alliances and relationships?
Mearl: How does the strategy change now that everyone will serve on the jury? Is there anything different knowing there are three finalists?
Bennett - coolnarwhal88: Do you think you needed immunity?
3468 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
I'll answer this time.

I think that they are considering both, because you need to think of your alliances and if you make finals you need the jury's vote.
3468 days 18 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett - coolnarwhal88: Do you think you needed immunity?

Well seeing as everything I've wanted to happen in the last two rounds has not happened, I'd rather have it than not.
3468 days 18 hours ago
superman11
Sam - superman11: Do you think last vote signified that you aren't as much at risk as thought? Or are you at risk still?

i got votes didnt i? im goign to be a target till they get me out, and that can work in favor of so many people. but sometimes i do wonder, why am i the biggest target in the game that everyone wants out? that i dont get sometimes and if they keep coming for me, they will get screwed, or maybe ill get screwed. but they have tried since f11 to get me out and im still here.  im  a peron that can help peolpe and those that voted with me see that and can dominate.
3468 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
TO REDIRECT SAM'S QUESTION, NO HONEY...I'VE BEEN TARGETED SINCE F11,YOU DIDNT RECIEVE VOTES THEN, LMFAO, AND I WAS ALMOST OUT IF IT WASNT FOR 1 VOTE

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION JIMBO, I KNOW IM VOTING..5 of the remaining 6 kept me safe, so I owe them that much, from me, its not going to be a blindside
3468 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
I don't change how I play. Goal is to get to the end of this game and then I'll figure out how to pitch my case to jury. You never know how a jury will vote so getting wrapped up in it is pointless
3468 days 18 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick - Archerskyfire: Last round's weird power shift leaves today a very big question mark. Are you worried?

I'm a little worried but I think everyone knows where they all stand in the tribe
3468 days 16 hours ago
superman11
redirct to Jabbar's redircet of mine :P yes i didnt recieve votes at f11 but i was talked about being voted off, then it got switched off of me so
3468 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
BUT YOU DIDNT RECIEVE THE VOTES, SOOOO you weren't the targets, LMFAO, ME AND Julian were the targets in f11, talk is cheap, it is ifferent see your name written down and hearing that you are a target
3468 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Okay, you guys were both equally targeted. Is that better?
3468 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Connor - Connor_: Is there a clear vote right now or is it messy again?

Of course it's messy. I have no idea how this is playing out.
3467 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3467 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
*Stands*
3467 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
I'd like to play my idol on myself tonight, please.
3467 days 20 hours ago
superman11
*sits nervously*
3467 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
This is, as you all know, a real immunity idol.

All votes for Connor won't count.

I'll read the votes.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!