This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18: Rikibayo

Topic » Tribal Council #18: Rikibayo

3450 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
Come on in, guys.

This is the last tribal where you have the power. Tomorrow, the jury gets the power, which means only one of you will be voting. That person is whoever gets voted out today - the final member of our jury.

Mearl has immunity - you can not vote for Mearl.

Mearl: You destroyed that challenge, and now you're in finals, and you have zero votes. Do you think you have a good jury case? Is there a clear decision for you on who is a jury threat to you? Is that even what you base the vote on?
Jabbar: It's down to two failures and two favorites, the first time since the premiere that they were even. These labels have obviously been cleared, but at the very end, are these lines a factor?
Ray: You've been busy with stars and didn't give your best at the challenge. Do you think you'd be good to sit next to in finals for that? Or do you think the rest of your game speaks louder?
Connor: Do you think we might see a firemaking challenge today? If not, do you expect 2-1-1 or 3-1?

Note: While we're on the topic, I'll say it: If theres a tie today, we'll have a live firemaking challenge. I'm not sure what time I can host it, but it should be ASAP.

Votes are due tomorrow at 7PM EST (6 Central) I have no computer access, so no parchment, and I might not read the votes immediately. You can expect them tomorrow, though, and FTC will be soon after.

Good luck

3450 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
I think getting through this game without a vote against me is an accomplishment for sure and I think I have a good case to present to the jury but we shall save that for when the time comes. Tonight I base my vote on one thing and one thing only and that is who has helped get me to this point.
3450 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar: It's down to two failures and two favorites, the first time since the premiere that they were even. These labels have obviously been cleared, but at the very end, are these lines a factor?

1st of all, myself and connor have done really well for ourselves, especially since we were the only 2 failures in the game at 1 point with 6 favorites, however, the fav vs failure thing doesn't affect my vote as much as me voting for the person who voted for me last t.c.....every single person that has voted for me, I have voted for them at they t.c. they were voted out, so I'm going to continue that method at this t.c.
3450 days 6 hours ago
Connor_
Connor: Do you think we might see a firemaking challenge today? If not, do you expect 2-1-1 or 3-1?

I really have no idea, and that's the scary thing. I would love to see a 3-1 in my favor, obviously. But I really have no idea.
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now isn't the time to do so, because they are expired.

I'll read the votes.
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Ray
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Ray
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Eighteenth person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha and the final member of the jury...
Ray
3450 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
SAHMO DIDN'T YOU CHECK SKYPE
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
Ray, that's 3 votes, it's enough, please bring me your torch.

The tribe has spoken.

#Snuff
3450 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
RAY I DONT CHECK SKYPE ON THE WEEKENDS DID I LOOK ONLINE TO YOU
3450 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
LMAO BYE YALL SUPPORT ME IN STARS
3450 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
YOU SHOULD OF THE VOTE IS 2-2

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!