This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3467 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Jabbar- Can you type a complete sentence without including 'LMFAO,' 'LMAO,' 'LOL,' or some happy emoticon?
3467 days 15 hours ago
Connor_
Oh I can do that
3467 days 15 hours ago
rabbaj
Actually, I can, but why would I?...it makes life boring...^.^
3467 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
Rabbaj are you attacking me? I guess I'll change my vote.
3467 days 15 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO no ray, how soul I attack you?...-.-
3467 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
@bennett

Mearl- What was the reasoning behind making a final three deal with Connor and Jabbar? Why did you choose them over everyone else to take to the end?

It came down to timing. I knew I had Connor with me and rabbaj and I had talked about a final 2 deal at merge. I had used information you gave me to get nick to reveal that you were playing me so I waited til the right time to make a move. Rabbaj and Connor both proved loyalty to me when we took nick out and there was nothing to show they would turn on me so I stuck with them.
3467 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Mearl- Idk what to ask you since you played an amazing game. Who was your biggest threat this entire game and what did you do to get them out?

Connor- Baaaa. That's all I really want to say. You were a swing vote ok, but then you followed Mearl to the end. You never did anything at merge to be perfectly honest, or at least nothing I could see. BUT floating is a legitimate strategy, so what I want from you is to admit that you followed Mearl to get to the end used him as a shield

Jabbar- You were the person that I trusted the most in the entire game and as said by you, you're the reason that I'm now out of the game. I do think that you played a great social game and what not but compared to Mearl... ehh. So my question is why didn't you take out Mearl earlier like I wanted to do with you? By taking him here you're throwing away your win
3467 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
@ray

I try and win the finals one because those are the most important. I showed I had a good social game by getting that far without needing it. I also tried to let the bigger physical players leave early on
3467 days 15 hours ago
Connor_
Nick - I'm not going to say that I followed Mearl, because it's not true. I was more than prepared to give Mearl 5th/4th if the opportunity arose, but Mearl won both of those challenges. Post-Merge, I teamed up with my fellow failures, and they really seemed to have no interest in working together any longer. I was working closely with Ray and Bennett, and I was prepared to fall back on them if Mearl, Jabbar, and I had a falling out. I didn't want Mearl in finals. If I sheeped Mearl, I would have done everything Mearl told me to do, and I didn't. I know that because Mearl won more challenges, Mearl seems more dominate, but I deserve more credit than I'm being given.
3467 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
@nick

Mearl- Idk what to ask you since you played an amazing game. Who was your biggest threat this entire game and what did you do to get them out?

Thank you and I think you were. My game was gonna come down to whether or not is be able to take you out. I thought I could use Bennett for that but found out otherwise so used my connection with rabbaj to get the job done. If I had not then I would have been out and you likely would be the winner.
3467 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
@Connor
I mean if you were that set on getting Mearl out, you would have weakened him by taking Jabbar out or taken him out earlier. Letting a threat to win get to the final 5 is never smart because all they have to do is win 2 immunities and they win the game. But I'll think about that

@Mearl
Alright thank you :)
3467 days 15 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar- You were the person that I trusted the most in the entire game and as said by you, you're the reason that I'm now out of the game. I do think that you played a great social game and what not but compared to Mearl... ehh. So my question is why didn't you take out Mearl earlier like I wanted to do with you? By taking him here you're throwing away your win

this is a very good/tough question for me....the reason y I didn't take out mearl out earlier because I was too busy tunneling all the ppl that voted for me which was until f7 (except sam)...and it came a time in the game where you/mearl were my biggest threats to win, and I had to think about how every1 else would vote....i knew that me and you would vote mearl but Ben/connnor/sam wouldn't at all, so instead of targeting him, I targeted you, and I had hoped that id get another chance to take him down later on down the road, but that time never came....at the end of the day, your vote was a judgememt call..and if mearl wins, it was a bad one...
but ty for the compliment
3467 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
@Jabbar
Again, you shouldn't have let him get that close to the end. But good luck :)
3467 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
Sorry for my condensed answers. I'm on phone at a special Olympics basketball tournament for the weekend
3467 days 15 hours ago
rabbaj
Omg, mearl are you paralyzed?

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!