This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Palawan Tribal Council #10

Topic » Palawan Tribal Council #10

3954 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Palawan - (6/8 Remaining)
BBobsessor [Captain]
JakeB
jimboslice
JoshJosh123
sahmosean
Warthhogs

And please welcome TDO88, the team captain from Bohol who will be joining you at tribal. He will have a vote at this tribal, but he cannot receive any votes.

Honestly there is no rush on the votes coming in, but I guess I'll say 6pm est tomorrow. I'll read them at some point tomorrow night or earlier if all votes get in!

Group Question - Has this captains twist made a big impact on how the tribals have been going? Will it effect this tribal?

PYN for question!
3954 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
No one has immunity! And if the captain is voted out, then I will RANDOMLY select the new team captain!
3954 days 23 hours ago
TDO88
Jharrin, are we getting our gifts before we leave?
3954 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
^ first of all, season 3 didn't have a gift prize.
but season 6 did, and yes he will be getting his gift prize.
3954 days 22 hours ago
TDO88
Tengaged's OFFICIAL Season 3 Survivor Caramoan Fans Vs. Favorites!

20 contestants divided into two tribes of 10. The favorites, which consist of 10 of the best players in the past two seasons of Tengaged OFFICIAL. And the fans are rookies to Tengaged OFFICIAL.

There will be three check points throughout the game, one of those will be tribe switch, one will be a merge, and one is unknown!

Can the fans outwit, outplay, and outlast the favorites? Or will the favorites succeed again and come out on top!? 10 favorites, 10 fans, 1 survivor!

I will not be going on a 39 day schedule. This group will last about 3 to 4 weeks.

All tribe swaps and the merge are already planned ahead of time!

In the end, the jury will select the winner! There will be 3 or 2 finalists! The winner will receive a gift!
3954 days 21 hours ago
dolphinsoccer4
^^lol he got u
3954 days 11 hours ago
Warthhogs
Group Question - Has this captains twist made a big impact on how the tribals have been going? Will it effect this tribal?

The captains twist hasn't really affected the game (in my opinion). So no I don't think it'll affect this tribal
3954 days 11 hours ago
Warthhogs
Me
3954 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Reading he votes!
3954 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
*Cry*
3954 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
1st vote
jimboslice
3954 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
JakeB
3954 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
*Stands Up*

I use THWTHII
3954 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
Oh... What?
3954 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
3rd vote
sahmosean
3954 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
4th vote
Warthhogs

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S7 The Philippines!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!