This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Top 13 Special Announcement/Individual Immunity #1

Topic » Top 13 Special..

3931 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Sammy you can play too!
3931 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Okay
3931 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Due to the low # of people
3931 days 1 hour ago
sammy1172
Im here please let me play
3931 days 1 hour ago
sammy1172
Yay
3931 days 1 hour ago
TDO88
What's the announcement
3931 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Ikr
3931 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Playing -
sahmosean
TDO88
Warthhogs
sammy1172

And the winner of the challenge today will be given a choice, they will be given a choice. That choice will be they must give a hidden immunity clue to one person. The person they give the clue to will be kept SECRET unless they or the immunity challenge winner want to announce it.
3931 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
And the winner of the challenge today will be given a choice, they will be given a choice

OH AWK. sorry sp
3931 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
"DROP YOUR BUFFS! WE ARE MERGING! For the 1st time in Tengaged OFFICIAL history we will be merging in the top 13 oppose to the top 12, 11, or 10!"

"Also, I will announce the hidden immunity idol is BACK in play!"

Announcement no?
3931 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
EWW... I'm not winning anything to give somebody an idol clue... If I win can I get immunity and throw the clue at the river?
3931 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
XD
3931 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Is everyone ready for todays challenge?

Today's challenge is called "Face-Off"

Each round I will have an opening question. The 1st person to get it correct must chose a face-off. In the face-off, there will be another question in which the opening question winner will chose the category. The person to answer the question 1st will be safe, and the other person will receive 1 penalty point. Once you get 2 penalty points, your out. Last once standing wins. Everyone understand?

CATEGORYS -
Big Brother
Survivor
The Amazing Race
Tengaged
Pop Cuture
3931 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
CATEGORIES* whoops
3931 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Ok

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S7 The Philippines!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!