This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mikes big brother last finale

Topic » Mikes big brother last finale

3972 days 15 hours ago
wesdays3
What does the winner win
3972 days 15 hours ago
MadMadMas16
My Jury Speech:

I've won three Povs. I've won two hohs. My second pov I won was used to ensure I was immune from being nominated against wesday, otherwise crazy would've used the mike de ta to get rid of me, my third veto was in the f4 so that I couldn't get evicted then either and sox and I went at it for hours. But I never gave up in the comp and ended up winning. And finally my latest HoH was the final HoH. I won three separate competitions to win that.

On the other hand, my social game also excelled. Mike had himself covered every way but I managed to make it to the end based on my great decisions. I didn't cover myself so there was no way to get evicted, what I did was make the great alliances and take my chance with them. The fact that I put all of my trust in Mike got me to the end, if I'd been in the alliance with sox and crazy as well I wouldn't have made it here, sox and crazy would've taken the game all the way.

I hope you vote for me to stay
3972 days 15 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Ok so jury. Ik most of u probably might be mad at some of the decisions tht I made. But I had to do wat was best for my game and I think I played it pretty well. I have has an alliance with most of u and I have been loyal to some of u. But I knew I could trust Matt somehow cuz he is loyal. Now to speak to u individually. Gmonie. U were with me and Matt but somehow u got evicted and I don't know how I actually kept u and haven't broke ur trust in any way so idk how u left so early. Tiff. U r a great competitor and strong but u had to go cuz u were a threat. It was nothing personal just strategy. Happy. U haven't done much on here and I don like floaters and I thought u floated a lot and I didn't get to know u very well so I evicted u. Riley (taking place of zac) we had some fun for the first 2 weeks then somehow u got on the block and were voted out but it was nice knowing u :). Wesday. The week u were out. I was really trying to help u out when I said I'm tryin to get sox out of here and I tried to get crazy to vote with us but he used his power and unfortunately u got evicted by him and I'm sorry u had to go through tht. Crazy. Me u and sox had an alliance from day 1. But there were cracks. When I nommed u. U were a pawn for real and I was telling u the truth when I said sox wanted to blindside u and I tried to protect u but instead u betrayed my trust and voted to keep sox and u had to pay the price at f4. But I'm glad u made it this far and u were a great competitor. And finally sox. Me and u were a bond from the start. But when I heard u wanted to blindside crazy. I knew there were cracks in the alliance. I wanted to take u to the f2 until tht happened. But u lost the comp and were voted out by Matt but just know. U r a great great competitor and I'm glad u made it as far as u did cuz u worked for it. Gl on ur decisions jury. If u don't vote for me I wil prospect tht cuz Matt is a great great fantastic player and hasn't done any evil stuff so I'm glad I'm in the f2 with someone who respects the game so much. Gl on voting. And one thing. Don't be a bitter jury and tr. and vote for who u think deserves it the most. Don't take it personal. Thank u
3972 days 15 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
O and I have won 3 comps too btw
3972 days 15 hours ago
wesdays3
Can I ask a question why do u think you played a better game than mad deven
3972 days 15 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
2 hohs and 1 pov
3972 days 15 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Wesday. I don't think I played better I think we played a good game in our own way. I respect Matt for playing a good game
3972 days 15 hours ago
wesdays3
So when do I vote because it is clear to me who wins
3972 days 15 hours ago
wesdays3
Is anyone here
3972 days 15 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
I am
3972 days 15 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Vote now if u want
3972 days 15 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Gl on decision wesday
3972 days 15 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Ok 6 more votes to go
3972 days 15 hours ago
MadMadMas16
I'm here too. And yeah, mike and I played two totally different games so vote for who ever you think had a better gameplay. Honestly we both played great though and deserve to be in the f2
3972 days 15 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
I agree matt

open group

Mike and Nikki's big brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!