This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

3881 days 6 hours ago
KingKitKat
Come on go away immunity idol...you are taunting me!
3881 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
B- WOOOOW Zoey leaving was a shocker ! I'll miss her :'(
3871 days 6 hours ago
Missalice3
C - Brick leaving wasn't a shocker, he didn't deserve to be here.
3871 days 5 hours ago
DuncanSurferBoy
B - I never spoke to Brick at all. Not going to miss him. Woot woot! F6!! :D
3870 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
B- I am in top 6 and actually I don't know who to trust. Well , Gwen , Ale seem very strong and maybe they have a strong relationshit between the two of them, and Ezekiel seems close to them, well, and we have Lindsay and Trent , that seem very nice, but, well I don't care.
I don't know who to eat* flips a coin* : " Oh cool tail, I will eat the chicken "
3869 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
B - I've come so far in this competition to give up now, getting automatically eliminated would crush me!
3830 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
B - Game on!
3818 days 5 hours ago
survivornerd
Wow, eh. Final 5. We are getting so close to the finale, I can feel it. In my past games I've been first out every time, but now I might win, eh!
3818 days 2 hours ago
Missalice3
I won immunity! I can't believe it's final four! I can possibly win it all! :)
3818 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
I am stunned. I can't believe I actually eliminated Alejandro, this has been so successful.
3818 days ago
KingKitKat
Hehe, little does Gwen know… I've been staying in the plane the whole time. Surely winning the election gave me a "special twist" not just a plain old immunity idol. For now I'll just stay in the cockpit where I've been this whole game, controlling from the outside :)
3816 days 15 hours ago
DuncanSurferBoy
C - I cannot believe I've made it to the top 4... this is wicked...totally awesome!! woohoo!!
3814 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
B-After being inact for a bit, I am still there and I don't actually believe.
3798 days 6 hours ago
Missalice3
B - This challenge is everything now, if you lose, it's a 50/50 shot at going home, and that just kills.
3794 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
B - It's terrifying to wait for the results, I dunno what to expect.

open group

Total Drama World Tour *Episode 18*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!