This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3610 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
welcome final 3

Dino(Dinosauro27)
Joshua(Joshua17)
Paul(Survivorgame1)

pls make a speech to adress the jury
voters have 48 hours to send me their votes
3610 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hello Jury!
I would just like to begin with thanking Dino for choosing me to be here!
During this game I had to make multiple alliances with people and I had to maintain good relationships with people! My main alliance was Dino and Clair!
I also made big moves! Unfortunately I had to vote out Clair for being a Jury threat!
I'm sorry Clair!
But it was best for MY game! I also want to thank josh for giving me the idol to carry out that blindside!
I think I played a very steady game and that's how I made it to the end!
3610 days 21 hours ago
Joshua17
I was a fighter since day one. I was amazing in competitions, a real fighter. I won entire competitions for my entire tribe! I found the idol, never had to use it so I gave it to Paul. I had only one ally this entire game and that was Adam. I survived tribal after tribal with only one actual ally. I would of taken him to the end if I could of as I am a loyal player. Nothing I did was personal, it was just game. I fought to get to this position and I feel I deserve the victory! Please give me your votes, I will be very grateful and I think I am the most deserving juror. If you question this, please feel free to mail me any questions!
3610 days 20 hours ago
jbshafer
QUESTION TO JURY
i was inactive for a week do to ip ban (mobile at great grandmas)
Why was I carried to 6th place?
3610 days 20 hours ago
haycsclair
*shakes head*

*whispers*

"I can understand the blindside. What I don't understand is why he had to lie. I would still be voted out because he had an idol. It didn't make sense. I don't feel the sincerity at all."
3610 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Voting for who I was originally going to vote for.
3610 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
im at a friends house ill post my speech tomorrow
3610 days 7 hours ago
Joshua17
JB- You were on a tribe that kept winning immunity so you stayed.
3609 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
I think it's my turn now.

First of all, congratulations to the three of you! :-)

As we all know, the twist of this season is the shuffling of tribes every other two Tribal Councils. For me, the best strategy for this twist is having and maintaining good relationship with people in the game. Without sounding arrogant, I think I did that. I can say that the majority never targeted me at all. I was voted out because of an idol.  But I'm happy with how I played the game. For me, loyalty, respect, trust, and honesty are the keys to win this game.

*sighs heavily*

I will talk to Paul first. Paul, I know you are a good person outside the game. You have been good to me on this site. I really appreciate that. But in this game, I can't give you my vote. You said you would take me with you in the Final 2, but it's obvious that you stood up against your word. I'm fine with that, because you felt I was a jury threat. I can fully understand that. But I don't know why you had to lie about not wanting to stay in the game anymore. It didn't make sense. It just didn't. So I won't vote for you tonight and I hope you understand that.

Joshua, if I remember it right, I only talked to you during Tribal Council time. I appreciated it when you replied to my messages. I think we always voted the same way every time we went to Tribal Council together. But I didn't feel any connection with you at all throughout the game. So I'm not sure if I would give you my vote tonight.

Last, but definitely not the least, Dino. I don't know if you still remember the conversation we had during the first Tribal Council. We promised each other to be secret partners. The way I see it, I think you lived up to your word. You didn't vote for me, even once. I really appreciated that. I'm happy that you are sitting there right now. I hope you are happy. I wish you good luck. *smiles*

I know it sounds like my vote will go to Dino, but I want to give Joshua a chance. So I want to ask the both of you a question or two.

Joshua, please be honest with me. What do you think of me as a player? I want an honest answer.

Dino, why should I give you my vote? You better answer this question correctly. ;-)

Okay. That's all I've got for the three of you. Good luck!
3609 days 6 hours ago
Joshua17
You are a good player. You and Zach were the two biggest jury threats in my opinion. I had to have the two of you out as you would of both won. That is why Paul got the idol in what was literally the first conversation of the game. Clair, in a hypothetical scenario where all of us had the same chance against the jury, you wouldn't have got 5th place. I would not of handed Paul the idol if there were no jury threats and just seen how things played out. I only chose Dino for my tribe as he was the best at challenges. Clair, you were a strong player in this game :)
3609 days 6 hours ago
Joshua17
I PM'ed this to Clair but she said to post here so I will:

I think I deserve to win as I fought to stay. I found an idol, never had to use it on myself due to winning loads of challenges, some single handedly. You were a comp beast and a jury threat so it was risky having you here. Paul was the smallest threat, so I gave him the idol. Had you of stayed and won final immunity, I would of been out also due to your alliance.
3608 days 23 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*nods*
I understand Clair!
I'm very sorry.... It was just for the effect of a blindside
3608 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
Ive only recieved 4 votes
I will read them now
3608 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
1st vote
Josh
3608 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
2nd vote
Dino
3608 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
3rd vote
Paul

open group

Wileys Survivor: Stockpile

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!