This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3177 days 21 hours ago
wileycoyote
Welcome everyone

Derek, Nick please address the jury

you may ask the final 2 anything
votes due in 48 hours at 5EST, i will read them at 6EST
good luck
3177 days 21 hours ago
bklimas
Why should I vote one of you to win?
3177 days 20 hours ago
Diirez
Speech:
I just want to start off by saying that everything I did in this game was not personal nor was it malicious, it was only pure strategy. If I hurt anyone's feelings I do truly apologize.

When I first came into this game I expected to play one way, but unfortunately I was not able to play that way. When I first started this game Marcus and I made a majority alliance on Hati that carried us into the merge. When the merge happened I of course knew I was in trouble and I immediately began scrambling to break the Badan majority. When Daniel was voted off, I immediately knew that I was going to need time to break this alliance so I threw or didn't show up for every immunity until the 5th immunity. I didn't talk strategy with anyone, I just looked like I was laying down and dying. When Chandler got voted off and Marcus quit and I was the last Hati remaining I knew I was at the bottom. That was when I knew I had to kick start my game into full throttle. At Tribal Council 6 I bluffed that I had an idol. I did a two step plan: First step was to bluff I had the idol. That way while I have no alliance members, the majority alliance ringleader would be able to feel comfortable about voting out one of their own over risking voting me. Step 2, I used the idol bluff to get Bobby on my side and I told Bobby if he voted with me I would use the idol on him when he needs it. I then needed to antagonize someone from Badan to divide the alliance. I used Tico because I felt that Tico was calling some shots and that someone like Timmy would want to be the sole person in charge and I used that as ammunition to get Timmy on board and Ben.
That was when Peter was voted out by an extra vote. When I knew that I realized how dangerous it is to let the person at the bottom know they are on the bottom. So I then made it my motto of the season: Don't let the person who's at the bottom know they are at the bottom.
So I talked to Ben and Bobby and got them to form an alliance with me. I got Tico and Tyler to make an alliance with me. I let Derek in on the details and Derek decided to vote Tyler. I convinced Ben and Bobby to vote Tico and Tico and Tyler to vote Bobby. I decided to choose to go with Ben and Bobby and voted out Tico. Next vote I convinced Tyler that he would be safe if he voted out Derek and not scramble. Tyler did just that and was voted out. That left me with Timmy, Ben, Bobby and Derek in the final 5. I realized how big of a threat Ben was when he was rated most likely to win this game and so I decided I needed to take Ben out. Especially after he beat me and was close to beating me in immunities. I had to make sure Ben, if he did win immunity, wouldn't be gunning for me so I promised him a final 2 or 3 deal and swore on the bible to keep him with me. Inevitably I got him blindsided. That was when I had to choose between Derek and Bobby. I felt Bobby had a better social game than Derek and so I decided to keep Derek.

I outwitted, I outsmarted and I outplayed in this game. I did exactly that I needed to to be sitting here in the final two. I absolutely dominated the gameplay this season and came back from the stacked odds against me in the beginning of the merge. Most importantly I played the three components of this game:

Physically: I wont three back to back immunities when I needed it the most.

Socially: I convinced the majority of you that you were in an alliance with me and I made sure none of you felt that you were on the bottom.

Strategically: I broke a majority alliance, I divided the alliance and I continued to make strategic decisions to put myself in this spot at the final two.

I look forward to answering your questions.
3177 days 20 hours ago
Diirez
bklimas
Why should I vote one of you to win?

I played this game physically, socially and strategically. I dominated the game and controlled the majority of votes this season. I came into the merge a minority and watched as my entire tribe and all of my alliance members were decimated. I managed to lose all my allies and tribe and still put myself into the final two. I played the best game that I could given my situation.
3177 days 19 hours ago
danielm345
What was the best game move u did this whole game
3177 days 18 hours ago
Diirez
27 min agodanielm345
What was the best game move u did this whole game

My best game move was getting out Tico. It was the move that signified the end of old alliances and new lines in the sand. With Badan divided it allowed me to make everyone think they were my ally and everyone to think I was going to take them to the end and put me into the position of power.
3177 days 18 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lol no time to read all this votibg direz gl
3177 days 18 hours ago
timtimeytim
ok, so I was gone for like 2 weeks as I had no wifi. This means that my vote is still up in the air. Before I ask some questions, may I please ask on what the hell happened while I was gone?
3177 days 17 hours ago
Diirez
33 min agotimtimeytim
ok, so I was gone for like 2 weeks as I had no wifi. This means that my vote is still up in the air. Before I ask some questions, may I please ask on what the hell happened while I was gone?

You were gone after Peter got voted off, correct? Peter got voted off by an extra vote that was used that night. So that left us with 6 votes since you were gone. Tico knew he just barely survived so I approached Tico about making some deals together. I wanted just in case Tico had an idol or he won immunity or whatever, I wanted Tico to think he was with me and Ben keeping me and Ben safe. The problem was I got Tico and Tyler on one side voting Bobby and Bobby and Ben voting Tico on the other. So I explained everything to Derek making Derek seem like he was in the power position. Derek wanted Tyler out but Ben and I both agreed that Tico was more dangerous to keep around. So I let Derek vote Tyler making my vote the tie breaker. I voted Tico and then next vote convinced Tyler not to strategize and vote Derek instead. I then got Tyler voted off. Then I had to make sure Ben didn't feel he was at the bottom because he was the biggest threat to win the game. So I won immunity and got Ben voted off. Then you got removed from the game. I won immunity again (for the third time in a row) and voted off Bobby since Bobby had a better chance at winning the game than Derek in my mind.
3177 days 16 hours ago
timtimeytim
Alrighty then, so my question for you Nick is had I had been active in that alloted time period, do you think you think you still would've had the Bobby and Derek's votes even though I made connections with them before making connections with you after your teams decimation? What I mean is, would I still be going home?
3177 days 14 hours ago
Skittles22399
I will post my speech tomorrow I just got home from a battle of the bands festival
3177 days 6 hours ago
Diirez
10 hours 3 min agotimtimeytim
Alrighty then, so my question for you Nick is had I had been active in that alloted time period, do you think you think you still would've had the Bobby and Derek's votes even though I made connections with them before making connections with you after your teams decimation? What I mean is, would I still be going home?

I still think you would've been going home. Assuming I still won the immunities that I did, you would've been going home at 4th still. Bobby and Derek knew you were a threat. No one would've wanted to be sitting next to you in the final two. Even if it was 4 and it was between me and you, I still think you would've been going home over me. Let me explain, I would constantly plant seeds to Bobby and derek about how much of a threat you are. Also I could just remind Bobby and Derek that not only did you play a better game than me, you have all your friends and tribe on that jury and if they bring me to the finals then if Ben keeps his promise, they're guaranteed a vote for them.
3177 days 1 hour ago
Skittles22399
This game was not as easy as it was. At the Merge the Badan tribe just started Picking the others off one by one until Nick was left. As we all know I've been working with him. But there was a vote where I was told to vote Tyler and I did no one else did and I was almost certain that I was being strung along. I wish I made more challenges but this game ran into my Band Camp. I played my votes strategically and I tried so hard to win the f5 immunity because I had and extra vote to get out the top threat . unfortunately he won and is sitting next to me tonight.
Feel Free to Ask questions
3177 days 1 hour ago
timtimeytim
Alright Derek, my question for you is what is the biggest move you have made in this entire game?
3177 days ago
Skittles22399
Making my alliance with two powerhouses in the game. Nick and Tico. Tico was a target since day one and I tried so hard to keep him but a bonus vote did him in. Also becoming a Threat in the live challenges. I don't carry enough Star Power on Tengaged for polls and blogs. But in the live and Semi-Live competitions I did very well. Even pre-merge.
3177 days ago
timtimeytim
Ok, I'm satisfied with my answers, good luck to both of you and see you at the reunion...if we have one

open group

Wileys Survivor: Stockpile

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!