This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Catch up with Beacon

Topic » Catch up with Beacon

3260 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
WAREHOUSE

-Somewhere along the walls the room the vampire is held in, she has manages to fight off some of what is strapping her down. She almost has one hand freed as she reaches towards the other to rip the wires leading to tubes, for the blood transfusion. Ian walks in seeing her he closes the door and clenches his hands into fists.

Ian; You're a fighter.. How are you able to move with the amount of blood extracted from ..You? Hmm?

-She struggles more and more when he gets closer, redoing the strapping so she doesn't move.
3260 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
Zia challenged Luna, high on her new dose of V, and ended up wounding her badly.
Luna went to Miley's to be somewhere for the night.
3260 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
Ashley and Miley realised they were both aware of this new world - werewolves.
3260 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
Due to the Howls bar being a failure plan for thunders, Allistair took matters into his hands, kidnapped Jenna and got James to torture her for answers. It revealed a whole other side to James.
3253 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
- EPISODE 4 will be posted today, Wednesday 10th of June! -
3253 days 20 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Sorry for the delay everyone, I will be posting the episode by 3:00pm (PST) as I had a family engagement that has run longer than expected
3249 days 19 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Episode will be posted when I finish eating lunch!

open group

BEACON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!