This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 - Dawning

Topic » Episode 1 - Dawning

3320 days 16 hours ago
Piddu
*Texts Lincoln*
are you up, im brining ice cream

*Cuts through the woods*
3320 days 16 hours ago
awesome2210
(Hey sorry I was eating dinner)
3320 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
*Has another shot of the Tequilla*
3320 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
*Walks inside the base and puts the ice cream in the fridge, then goes to my room*
3320 days 15 hours ago
awesome2210
- Walks out of my room -
     Elias? You here?
3320 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
^I wonder if Tyrion is busy with "Work"^
3320 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
3 weeks ago..

-The view opens on a blood droplet going into someone's mouth. The view pans out showing the warehouse pack, and the hand feeling the blood from a vial is Ian. Talia is not in sight.

Luna; Can we not have some extra this week?
Zia; Yes please.. It ca better my traini-
Ian; No, only a little. This is all the dosage you need.
Taylor; It's so good. Ugh.
Ian; This V business stays under wraps, correct?

--The pack clean off, and exit the area, as they do, the camera pans to a direction, a door is opened and a person is tied to a chair, pals skin, and fangs pop out. A vampire.

Ian; Thank you, for the blood. It's incredible what it does for us.. Funny, how you're usually doing the blood sucking.

-Ian laughs and the vampires on the chair struggles to free themselves, but as the huge silver chains hold them down and burn into their skin.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/57b41f3e717553ab3d48b00f3ce9563e/tumblr_inline_n9tdpfhnwz1ski1gk.gif

Ian; The more you tug, the worst it gets dear.

-The vampire, looks at him and does some hissing. She stops struggling and just glares at him. Ian steps forward and snaps her neck, knowing she will re animate.

-- END OF EPISODE 1; Dawning --
3319 days 21 hours ago
Piddu
the shade...!

open group

BEACON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!