This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary room

Topic » Diary room

3939 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Thank god I'm not nominated. I know it could have been me and I'm very thankful it wAsnt.
3939 days 6 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
i promise to be more active
3938 days 4 hours ago
joshlyn34
Hey Numy why dont you keep my name out of your mouth son a threat you won hoh #failedlogic #betterlucknexttime #srynotsry
3937 days 15 hours ago
numy123
ok lol
3937 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Thank god there hasn't been my fights yet!
3937 days 7 hours ago
numy123
lol
3937 days 1 hour ago
bigtf200
word on the street is jared pick me as a have not! of cousre hed pick me cuz he wants me to be in a room that smells like his booty hole for a week!
3937 days 1 hour ago
numy123
think god jared didn't pick me as the have not but i m nom, that is worst then have nots
3937 days 1 hour ago
numy123
i can't wait when the pov ceramony is going to start
3937 days ago
numy123
i can not beleive that big lied about me and then 8bit thinks i m the one who is lieing lol evrybody in this house is just funny!!
3937 days ago
numy123
no matter who wins the pov, i m screwed cause now both of them hates me
3934 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I hate myself. I can't win a challenge to save my life. This sucks. I'm probably nommed and I really don't want to. Still no one has came to me for an alliance so hopefully someone comes around
3934 days 7 hours ago
bigtf200
People say I cause unnecessary waves in the house I see it as calling people out for instance Numy was a liar l.. He's gone.  Tony is a bully... Show should go next but I'm not hoh what a shame!
3933 days 13 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Not nominated! Awesome
3933 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
i really want HOH this next round because idk where i stand in this house and i need to secure at spot

open group

Likevines' Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!