This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 20 Applications [New Players]

Topic » Season 20 Applications [New..

2528 days 18 hours ago
Geazybeast21
Name/Nickname: Nathan
Hometown: fort Gordon Georgia
Skype Account (not required but recommended):
Live:Nathanmizelle26

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?
I will just go with the flow and adapt them to my gameplay.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?
I think ill bring something too this cast and ik ill play my ass and not be a sheep.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not?

yes becuase you cant be a sheep and win u have too show that u deserve to win the game

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes
2528 days ago
BritishRomeo17
Name/Nickname: Romeo
Hometown: Reading
Skype Account (not required but recommended): alwaysvictorious2

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I have watched many seasons of Survivor, I know every twist in the book.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because there needs to be real competition for these fierce returnees and these other newbies really aren't posing any threat.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? No, but thats how it is, life isnt fair, you are in a perfect spot on a tribe, you get swap fucked, isnt fair, but its survivor, deal with it.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes.
2527 days 20 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Name/Nickname: Eli
Hometown: Seirra Vista
Skype Account (not required but recommended): epicwafflez23@outlook.com

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way?
Yes I will. Twists are so much fun because you have to adapt to it or you go home
Why do you think you should be apart of this season?
I am such a social and devilish player. I will do anything to win. I may seem all happy at camp but at confessionals... gurl be ready to be shook.
Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not?
I think survivor is fair, they all start off with the same advantages and then they slowly get different opportunities. For examples: Everybody could have found the idol. Everybody could have found an advantage.
Will you promise to send confessionals?
I promise, and you will be craving my confessionals when I do send them!
2525 days 17 hours ago
AnnaMay
Name/Nickname: Anna
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Skype Account (not required but recommended): ItsAnnaMay

How will you be prepared for whatever twists are thrown your way? I always try to have an open mind and adjust to each twist and turn. Adrenaline is what keeps me going :)

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because I will bring in the goodies! I am fun and will always try to make it to every challenge and tribal council. I also live for Survivor and would love to take part in this group game.

Do you think that Survivor is fair? Why/Why not? I think so. Some twists are better than others, but it's how you adapt to them that makes you a winner.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Of course! I love writing so I will try and include as much detail as possible :)
2525 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Applications closed
2524 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Hope i make it

Gl to everyone

open group

WPF's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!