This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS

Topic » APPLICATIONS

3890 days 9 hours ago
lalalene
Name:
Preferred District:
Are you willing to play in any district if your first choice is taken:

Finish this sentence: I will will The Epic Hunger Games because____________.
(the more interesting you make this comment the more likely you will be picked)
3890 days 6 hours ago
Shawncarter13
Shawn
Male
Anything but district 1
Because I am intelligent and likeable and can run like Forrest Gump! I am resourceful, work well with both males and females and am the master of all hiders. No one stands a chance!
3890 days 6 hours ago
Luthur17
Luthur
Male
12, I guess
Yeah...

I will may win he epic hunger games because I have a couple of talents including seeing, smelling and tasting everywhere likes the wolverine.
3890 days 6 hours ago
Lennon
Name: Dan
Preferred District: random.org says 4
Are you willing to play in any district if your first choice is taken: As long as it isnt 8-12

Finish this sentence: I will will The Epic Hunger Games because i guess i am just one of those really awesome people. I am also resourceful, and i love the hunger games! So who can stop that? I sure wouldn't want to be up against myself :P
3890 days 6 hours ago
Luthur17
And I'm deaf and smart :)
3890 days 6 hours ago
Luthur17
I'm generous special
3890 days 6 hours ago
survivorfan007
Name: Judd
Preferred District: Any district is fine.
Are you willing to play in any district If your first choice is taken: Yes
Finish this sentence: I will win The Epic Hunger Games because I am viscous and will kill anyone to get to the top. Who's gonna try and kill that guy, ya know?
3890 days 6 hours ago
Jonnii
Name:Jonnii
Preferred District:i just want to play
Are you willing to play in any district if your first choice is taken:yes

Finish this sentence: I will win The Epic Hunger Games because i will win the epic hunger games if anyone has a problem with that ill kill em simple as that i will destroy everything and anything that gets in my way and piss on there corpse and take their pants.
3890 days 5 hours ago
Macda27
Mac
Male
Yeah,2,3,4,5 or 12
3890 days 5 hours ago
Macda27
I will win The Epic Hunger Games because i will win the epic hunger games if anyone has a problem with that ill kill em simple as that i will destroy everything and anything that gets in my way and piss on there corpse and take there pants.....lol
3889 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
Name:Natalie
Preferred District:2
Are you willing to play in any district if your first choice is taken:1,4

Finish this sentence: I will will The Epic Hunger Games because: I'm the best player you'll ever meet ;)
3889 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
Name: Kylie
Preferred District: 6
Are you willing to play in any district if your first choice is taken: For Sure

Finish this sentence: I will win The Epic Hunger Games because I've been training since i was a little girl and there is no way i will fail and disappoint my district!
3889 days 17 hours ago
hkotila
Name: Henry
Preferred District:4
Are you willing to play in any district if your first choice is taken: yup

Finish this sentence: I will will The Epic Hunger Games because I have a major plan that includes winning this...plus i love hungergames...and district 4 is a water district and i like water.
3889 days 11 hours ago
Gryffindor_Keeper
Name: Doug
Preferred District: Any of them
Are you willing to play in any district if your first choice is taken:  yes

Finish this sentence: I will will The Epic Hunger Games because I am a Gryffindor brave at heart and never willing to back down in hard times. I am Intelligent and have good plans. Plus every game needs a ginger
3888 days 9 hours ago
Idiomherewasorwillbe
Name: Austin G.
Preferred District: 8
Are you willing to play in any district if your first choice is taken: yes

Finish this sentence: I will will The Epic Hunger Games because____________. I am a beast and anyone in my way will get squashed like a fucking bug in my driveway with no if and or ass wholes about it... :(
3888 days 6 hours ago
blatastic1234
Tiberius
male
District 7
yes

I want to see how I will do ^,^

open group

The Epic Hunger Games (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!