This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Diary Room

Topic » The Diary Room

3895 days 23 hours ago
Qcumber
Want to talk about your fellow house mates? Here's a good place to do it!

You can talk about anything you want here. Goodbye messages may also be posted here
3895 days 22 hours ago
blatastic1234
So I'm in the big Brother house!!!! I'm so excited to be given a shot to play the game
3895 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
I'm so glad I got the shot to play! I'm not going to mess up and I'm gonna win!
3895 days 22 hours ago
Wwxcrunner1
Partner twist is going to be crazy, the goal pretty much is then to break up everyones partners right. I hope to go all the way. I will always be loyal anybody who wants to be allies
3895 days 22 hours ago
bowkane
I made it into the house! Time to get to work and get that prize. This twist is going to be nuts!
3895 days 22 hours ago
sandstormocean
I'm in big brother!! So excited to play! Hope I can make it to the end!
3895 days 20 hours ago
Tamir
Wow! Im on big brother i really hope my secret partner trusts me
3895 days 16 hours ago
TykerV
oh shit, im on TV! first cops, now this!
3895 days 15 hours ago
phsdhs93
I'm here.... and day one already is crazy... just based upon the challenge. Well , guess what...I'm going to keep this face straight and try to turn this craziness into power which I can release on to the house of un-expecting people.
3895 days 5 hours ago
MSN8R
OMG im on BB!!!!!! this is a dream come true
3894 days 22 hours ago
chicaaa
OMG IM HERR
3894 days 19 hours ago
blatastic1234
so I'm first HoH!!! Really I didn't care if I won it or not but I got it so at least I'm safe another week
3894 days 18 hours ago
Qcumber
UPDATE!!!

In addition to posting here, you may (and also should) message me diary room sessions that you don't want the rest of the house to know about. You can talk about plans, alliances, or true thoughts. I won't tell anybody about these until the finale, when everything gets revealed!

This way, I'll get to know what's going on behind the scenes (:
3894 days 6 hours ago
Tamir
'Big brother when is the Nomination Ceremony?'
3894 days 5 hours ago
blatastic1234
(12 PST)
3894 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
I'm nervous about nominating

open group

BB1 - Secret Partners DAY 3 HOH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!