This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 [RATTANA]

Topic » Tribal Council #7 [RATTANA]

3828 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
Come on in guys!!

Lots of smiles today at the auction.. Where many of you got something that will help you along the game.. and some that meant nothing

Mini wins immunity so he connot be voted out

Questions:
#Connor - Last tribal you got 2 votes... think its your time to go tonight?

#Brian - You won a clue to the HII...do you think thats good or bad?

#Mini - You won immunity!! How does it feel?

#Aj - Last tribal Zach went home... now its 5 Tagi..5 Pagong.. who do you think will go?

#Paula - Are you sad you didnt win anything in the auctions today? Mad that Jackson stole your bids?

#Joey - You almost had Immunity!!! Did you need it tonight? Are you mad at Mini?

#Elvira - What was the most important thing you saw in the auctions today? Did you want anything?

#Zach B - You won nothing today... Think you needed something based on last tribal council?

#Ranz - Why did you bid all of your coins on just 1 auction? Were you disappointed at the outcome?

#Jackson - You won 2 thing at the auction... think you needed it?

Well it is time to vote...
Send Confessionals
Send Votes
Send HII guesses
3828 days 13 hours ago
mminervini219
#Mini - You won immunity!! How does it feel?
It feels great to win immunity! Some of the other prizes may have been more useful, but at least I can know im safe this time around!
3828 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Mini - It is now tied between Tagi and Pagong.. Were you expecting Zach's blindside?
3828 days 13 hours ago
mminervini219
I was not expecting it at all, that was a close vote and it seems you only need a few lately to be voted out
3828 days 13 hours ago
Thetrumpetman423
#Jackson - You won 2 thing at the auction... think you needed it?

Maybe not, but it always good to have it just in case. And I don't want to leave it up to chance with the 10% chance of immunity
3828 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Mini - You just did something CRAZY!!! do you regret it? Think it will bite you at the end?
3828 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Jackson - How will your vote be based tonight?
3828 days 13 hours ago
Thetrumpetman423
#Jackson - How will your vote be based tonight?

Well, I did get some leaked information recently so i am currently undecided
3828 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Jackson - ooo... you got the leaked info... What will you do with that information?
3828 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach B - You won nothing today... Think you needed something based on last tribal council?

I didnt win nothing. I won two souvenir boxes. But uhmm the idol or even immunity wouldve been great. I just freaked out a little last night because I got one vote and that put my name out there. And it scared me like it would anyone
3828 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Zach - Jackson just said he got leaked info... do you know anything about this?
3828 days 13 hours ago
Thetrumpetman423
#Jackson - ooo... you got the leaked info... What will you do with that information?

Wow lots of questions tonight lol, I'm not sure yet, but it could effect tonight's vote, well just have to wait and see
3828 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach - Jackson just said he got leaked info... do you know anything about this?

Sadly I dont. I hope its not about me to be quite honest. Let me in on it Jackson?
3828 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
As my mails stay at 0.
3828 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
#Jackson - (LOl i just like questions xDD)  You think you will use your auction winnings tonight?

#Zach - What do you think the leaked info is about? will it cost anyones game?
3828 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
#Zach - What do you think the leaked info is about? will it cost anyones game?

So the leaked info got to me. And uhmmm I think it may bring peoples games down. By the push of one wrong button. I just hope that that individual doesnt take anyone down with them

open group

Adidas Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!